♡Aquarium with Midoriya♡

"Are you ready Y/N?"Midoriya said waiting outside my room.Today was the day where we go out for the double date,like I promised Koyuki.

~Your choice~

"Yeah"I said opening the door

"Yeah"I said opening the door.He stares at me for a while with his cheeks turning red.I laugh

"Well let's go"I said slightly embarrassed.

We meet up with Koyuki and Togata outside the restaurant me and Midoriya picked.It looks beautiful so maybe it'll boost their flirting skills.

We all sat at the table we chose.Koyuki looks so happy since she was smiling the whole time,same goes to Togata.We didnt do anything and the plan is already working.

"So how have you two been?"I ask curious about it since now that Togata lost his Quirk,I wonder how they are dealing with it.

"Never been well"Koyuki said wrapping her arm around Togata's.

"Oh?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"We were able to spend more time together now."She said smiling.I guess we really didnt have to plan this date at all,they seem pretty happy.

"What do you wanna eat Y/N?"Midoriya said holding the menu.I got closer to him so I could also see it,I felt my heart flutter when Midoriya place his hand on my thighs.

"I'll take this"I said pointing at the food I chose on the menu.He nod and helped us order our food.We chat with each other while waiting.

"Wow"I said as the waiters and waitresses serve us the food.

~Paris Restaurant~

"Here"Koyuki said feeding Togata the raspberries

"Here"Koyuki said feeding Togata the raspberries.They are probably the sweetest couple I've seen.

"Its sweet"Togata said eating the raspberries.

"They are romantic huh?"Midoriya whisper to me.We both watch them laughing and talking.

"Yeah"I said placing my hand on his.We ate the food and enjoyed it very much,Togata insisted on paying when we were gonna leave.