○Perfect Entrance○

~Shout to this meow meow~

I quickly change into my hero costume with Koyuki beside me

I quickly change into my hero costume with Koyuki beside me.She seems troubled for some reason,shouldn't she be happy that,that boyfriend of hers is happy?

"What's wrong?You seem to be under the weather"I said.

"Just some issues I've been trying to solve."Koyuki said.

"Now that I think about it,I've never seen you and Mirio kiss on the lips before but of course I'm not telling you to do it in front of me!Just dont!"I said quickly.

"That's the issue"She said.

"I heard first kiss are important,they say it can also determined our future.I dont wanna mess it up!"Koyuki said looking at me.

"Why are you telling me this?I'm not an expert"I said.

"I just thought it felt nice finally telling someone about this"She said looking at her sword before placing it behind her.No wonder I always see her having that expression at Oceanic's Agency.

"How about this...Ill help you"I said holding her hand.

"Help me,how?"Koyuki said.

"Uh..."I said looking at her dumbfounded.She was gonna walk away until I grab her wrist.

"A double date!We'll go on a double date after this!"I said in a hurry.

"Double date?Then who are you gonna bring?"Koyuki said.

"Midoriya,of course!They are friends right?Maybe Midoriya might help too"I said.

"That..might actually work"She said and hugged me.

"Cant...breath..."I said.She let go of me.

"Your the best Y/N!"She said.

"So I've been told"I said.We both then head outside to meet up with the others.

"Now,let us go!"Nighteye said.

~Fast Foward~
"After Nighteye used Foresight on the Hassaikai member,we discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence.We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there"The Chief of the police said.We were all standing outside the police station with the other heroes.