○Rescue Mission○

It was night,I was sent home after the doctor and Recovery girl made sure I was in good condition.I laid on my bed and tried my best to fall asleep.But I couldnt.

"Bakugou..."I said to myself.I cant sleep if I know I wont see you the next day,I quickly got up and change.I wore a mask to cover my lower face,a black hoodie,short black pants and some sports shoes.

I sneakily head in my mother's office since if I have to find Bakugou I need to know where All For One stays at.My mother is popular so she must know.I quickly scroll through her notebook that she writes down addresses to her friends.

"Bingo"I said as my finger stopped at the address I needed.I quickly put everything back trying to make it look like nobody broke in.

I got on my bike and head to the address.I stopped in front of a cafe a little farther away from the bar that All For One stays at.

I was hiding in the shadows while trying to sneak in until I bump into someone.To my surprise I saw Deku,Momo,Todoroki,Iida and Kirishima wearing some kind of disguise?

"S-sorry"Deku said helping me get up.He then took a better look at me.

"Y/N?"Deku said surprised.

"Hello"I said embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?"Iida asks lifting his hand up and down.

"I just wanna find Bakugou"I said looking down.

"Well...we're too.So why dont we go rescue him together?"Kirishima said hugging me.

"No hugging"Todoroki said in a cold tone.

"Yeah"Deku said slightly angry.

"What's wrong with hugging?"Kirishima said clueless.

"Let's stop talking.Every second counts,we have to keep moving"Momo said.I nod and we all to a small alleyway next to the bar.

"I dont know if it's their hideout or not,but from what I can see on the receiver,the villain has not left here for the past day.Also,just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugou is.We are here with very little to go on.Please think about that objectively."Momo said.

"We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around,like Jiro and Hagakure,with us.If I think it's even the least bit dangerous,I will stop you immediately.Because I'm your friend.I will not hesitate to call the police,either."Iida said.

"Thanks,Iida.What can we do with what we have...?I've gotta think"Deku said,just like that he started muttering like he always does.

"Nice disguise"I said giggling.

"I didnt have a choice"Todoroki said with his casual tone.We then pretended to buy something at the vending machine to be able to get a better view.

"Theres no reaction even though we've gotten this close.The lights arent on,either.It doesn't look like anyone's in there."Kirishima said.

"To hide a tree,use the forest...I guess they're hiding as an abandoned warehouse."Todoroki said.

"Hey,what're ya doing,hostess"A drunk man said grabbing my shoulder.

"Come drink wit us"He said.I punch him in the face causing him and his friend to run away.

"Wow your scary..."Kirishima said.

"I just dont like being treated like that"I said crossing my arm.

"Let's get away from here right now"Todoroki said walking away.

"There arent many people walking by,but there are some."Todoroki said.We were all standing beside a building.

"We cant do anything to stand out.What should we do?"Momo asks.