>Breakfast with Uraraka<

"Y/N?"Uraraka said walking into my room.

"Mm..."I said sleeping on the bed.The sheets were messy and so was my hair along with the pillows scattered across the floor.

"Are you awake?"Uraraka said poking my cheeks gently.I grab his wrist causing her body to jump.

"Uraraka?"I said blinking a couple of times.

"G-good morning"She said blushing a bit.

"Why are you in my room?Is there something you need?"I said letting go of her wrist.I quickly pick up the pillows,making the bed.

"I was thinking we should spend some time together since we didnt had the chance to"She said.Her body tense up when I look at her.

"Sure.Im gonna go get ready,could you wait outside?"I ask.She nod and left my room.

~Cute~

"I'm done"I said walking into the living room

"You look beautiful"Uraraka said getting up from the sofa.We both left the dorm and decided to head to the nearest restaurant to get some food.

"Have you ever tried Korean food?"I said sitting at the chair in front of her.

"No but I would like to try some"She said smiling.She looks so cute with those chubby cheeks.

"Okay we'll both try my favourite dish"I said to her.I made sure she agreed before giving the waiter our order.

~Mmmmmmmmmmm~
*I haven't ate breakfast yet*

"It smells nice!"Uraraka said clapping her hands excited

"Itadakimasu"She said before digging in.

"Is it good?"I ask watching her chew on the food.She didnt hesitated and nod.I smiled seeing her getting sauce on her face.

"Dont move"I said grabbing the napkin,I gently wipe away the sauce on her face.

"Y/N..."Uraraka said watching me help her clean her face.

"Be careful not to dirty that pretty face of yours"I said putting the napkin back on the table.She blushed

"Thanks."She said looking all embarrassed.We both ate the food,enjoying every bite.

"I was thinking of talking about something."Uraraka said.

"What is it?"I said.

"Its about Deku."She said.I felt my heart skip a beat when she said that name,I could already tell what she was gonna say.

"During the time where we were having the test,I actually realised...I have feelings for him..."Uraraka said.

"A-and?"I said.She then look at me.

"At the same time...I'm not sure.I think these feelings are just because I wanna be like him.Of course I dont think we'd match"She said looking down.

"Why?"I said.

"He really likes you,Y/N.Whenever you walk in the room his always the first person to look at you.I then tried to let go of those feelings because I know that being in a relationship means both of us has to be happy and in love."She said.

"You must hate me now huh?"I said.

"No!I dont!Im actually thankful he likes you and not me!"She said.I hold her hand causing her body to tense up once again,under the table.

"But there is someone I like..."Uraraka said blushing the most beautiful pink.

"Who is it?"I said.She looked into my eyes,admiring me like I'm a painting in a museum.She started to lean closer to me.

"Am I interrupting something?"The waiter said.Uraraka quickly stopped what she was doing and cover her face in humiliation.

"How much?"I ask the waiter while looking for my wallet.

"2,000 yen"The waiter said.Uraraka watch as I pay for the food.

"Ah!"I said stretching my body while walking out of the restaurant with Uraraka beside me.

"Oh your blushing"I said looking at Uraraka who was looking at the ground.She seem embarrassed.

"I'm so stupid.I cant believe I tried to do it"She cried.Did it?All she did was lean closer to me,was she trying to kiss me?!

"A-ah..."I said in realisation.

"Well we should probably head back"Uraraka said.I nod and we walked along the sidewalk.

"So...Uraraka...about earlier when you said you had someone you liked.Is it a she or a he?"I said.

"Its a she."She said.

"Tsuyu?Momo?Jiro?Mina?Hagakure?"I said but she shake her head to every answer I thought of.

"Is it me?"I ask.Her feet stopped walking,I look at her.I walk towards her trying to get a closer look of her face but she tried walking away.

"Oof"She said when her back hit the wall.I pin her to the wall so she wouldnt escape.

"You have a crush on me?"I said.She blush.

"I...yes.But I know we wouldnt be together since your with Midoriya"She said looking away.

"So your giving up already?"I said.She looked at me.

"You were gonna kiss me right?Since I lost my first kiss,why dont I take yours?"I said.She blushed.

"J-just shut up and kiss me!"She said wrapping her arm around my neck.

I watch as she close her eyes enjoying every moment of it.She pulled away breathless.Just when I thought that's the end,she lean in for another kiss.

"Y/N..."Uraraka said trying to catch her breath while I started kissing her neck.

"Yes?"I said rubbing my lips that was turning numb.

"I...I wont give up until I make you mine!"She said.

"Good luck competing with the other 3"I said walking away.

"O-other 3?!"Uraraka said trying to catch up.

"Midoriya,Todoroki and Bakugou"I said.

"S-seriously?They are gonna beat me up!"She said in fear.

"I thought you said you wont give up?"I said teasing her.She sigh.

"You better give me kisses if they hurt me"Uraraka said.

"Understood"I said holding her hand.

"Oh there you guys are"Momo ask.

"Hey"Uraraka said.

"Did you guys eat breakfast without us?How sad"Hagakure said.

"Oh Uraraka is that a hickey on your neck?"Mina said pointing at Uraraka.

"Huh?!Where?!"Uraraka said taking her phone out.Her jaw dropped when she saw the hickey through her phone camera.

"Did something happen?"Jiro ask.

"I guess you could say that"I said watching Uraraka slowly die of embarrassment.