♡Bakugou's kiss♡

It was the next day,I was sleeping.I felt exhausted after everything that has been happening lately.Finally I can rest well.Just when I thought I get to spend the entire day resting,my phone rings.I answer it not bothering to see who was the person that called.

"Hello?"I said with a sleepy tone.

"Y/N?"Bakugou said making me energetic all of a sudden.Of course I would be since he just got saved from The League of Villains.

"Can we talk?"He said without screaming this time making me become slightly concern.

"Of course,where do you wanna meet up?"I ask.

"I'll just send you the address.Also dont be late."He said ending the call.Is something on his mind?I quickly change.

~This modern love~

"Bakugou...?"I mumbled while opening the door to the indoor roller rink.I watch looking at how nostalgic slowly hits me.

~Aesthetic is my flavour~
*that doesnt make sense lmao*

~Aesthetic is my flavour~*that doesnt make sense lmao*

"Y/N"Bakugou said walking towards me

"Are you okay?Why did you want us to meet here?Did they inject something in your brain?"I said cherishing his cheeks.Why is he soft all of a sudden?

"Am I not allowed to skate?!"He yelled at me.I sigh relieved and hugged him.

"I started to worry!Anyway what are we doing here?"I said letting go of him.

"Are you blind?"He said walking to one of the mini sofa to change his shoes.I sat next to him feeling dumbfounded.

~Bakugou's roller skates~

He looks at me seeing me smile nervously at him

He looks at me seeing me smile nervously at him.He rolled his eyes and help me put on mine,i tried standing up but I fall into Bakugou's arms.

~Y/N's roller skates~

"I'm scared"I said struggling to stay on my feet or by short FALL

"Dont worry I'll guide you"He said holding my hand,he slowly lead me to the Rink.

"You never told me why you want us to meet up here"I said still struggling.

"Dont you remember that day you said you wanted to see how a roller skate rink looks like when we were kids?"He said.I stop and looked at him.

"Oh yeah"I said in realisation.He scoff seeing me finally remember.

"I'm surprised you still remember that"I said smiling making him blush.Suddenly the lights turn low,a romantic music started playing.

"This is..."I said watching some couples making out.

"...awkward"I said looking at Bakugou,he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him.I place my hands on his chest.I started to feel my cheeks burning up.

"Bakugou?"I said confused.What is he doing?

"Shut up..."He said blushing just like me.

"I-"He then smash his lips on mine.He closed his eyes enjoying the moment,I slowly then gave in and kissed him back.He was surprised at first but he didnt hesitate to make the kiss more passionate.

"Bakugou..."I said after he pulled away.

"Dont you dare tell anyone about this..."He said rubbing his lips with the back of his hand.I look at him speechless.Did he just kiss me?

"Oi"He said waving his hand in front of me trying to wake me up from my thoughts.The lights then came back on playing a much more pop songs.

We both then sat at the mini sofa.I watch as Bakugou took off his,when he made eye contact with me I quickly look away.He sigh and helped me take off mine.

"Come on let's go get a drink"He said holding my hand.I watch as he grab the drink from the vending machine.

"I have enough"He said angry all of a sudden.

"Can you stop staring at me?!Just say something!"He said grabbing both of my shoulders.

"Something?"I said nervously.

"You didnt like the kiss didnt you?!If so then why did you kiss me back?!"He said yelling at me.Is he angry?Oh gosh he's such a paranoid baby.

"I shouldn't have kissed you.This is all your fault!If you didnt look that damn cute I wouldn't have"He said putting the blame on me.I cherished his cheeks leaning for another kiss.

He lower his hand,he reach for my waist pulling me closer.I didnt knew why but kissing him felt nice.There must be something wrong with me.

"Y/N"He said after we stopped kissing.

"I'm sorry I just zone out after we kissed.I didnt mean to make you mad"I said looking away.

"Ignore what I said"He said placing a peck on my forehead.

"Can you walk me home?I didnt drove my bike here I called an uber"I said slightly embarrassed.He nodded and he insisted walking me home.

"I guess our stop is here"I said with both of my hands behind my back.I smile at him.

"I know this is embarrassing to ask but...can we kiss again?"He said blushing.

"Your so greedy"I said but he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him.He kissed my lips shutting me up.We stopped when a car drove by.

"Good night"He said smiling a bit.

"You too,sweet dreams"I said before walking in my house.

I sat on my bed.The room was completely quiet until I burst into euphoria.I grabbed a tiny pillow hugging it.

"I just kissed him"I said smiling to myself.My phone ring and I answered it.

"Hello?"I said.

"Hey Y/N"Deku said.I could feel him smiling through the call.

"Oh why did you call?"I ask confused.

"Do you mind coming over to my apartment tomorrow?"He said.

"Oh sure!"I said smiling.

"And also should I call you Midoriya when I'm there?It might sound disrespectful if I call you Deku"I said slightly anxious.

"A-ah of course!"He said.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow"I said.

"Bye"He said before ending the call.I lay my back on the bed staring at the ceiling.I guess I should go to sleep,I have to meet up with Deku tomorrow.