♡Midoriya Ending♡

I was checking my phone after I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.I turn around to see it was Midoriya who was behind me.

"Have you made your decision?"He said.

"Actually I already made a decision when I met you"I said cupping his cheeks.I could see his eyes sparkle when he heard me say that.

"You chose me?"He said.I didnt answer him with words but lean in for a kiss.

"Y/N..."He said breathless.I didnt let him catch his breath and lean in for another kiss.

"I want you..."He said grabbing me by the hip.

"Am I interrupting something?"Iida said.Midoriya let go of my hip,we both look at Iida,trying to play innocent.

"Is there something you want,Iida?"I said.

"I just came to check if your doing fine after the performance.I guess I didnt had to."He said teasing us before walking out the room.

"Now where were we?"Midoriya said pinning me to the wall.

"Midoriya!"I said embarrassed.

"You dont know how happy I am right now."He said kissing me again.

"We should probably check out the rest of the festival"I said.

"Yeah I guess we should.I must've gotten carried away"He said blushing.

"Well let's go"I said holding his hand outside the room.

We spend the day having fun together and a lot of kissing...It was the next day.We had to tell everyone that we finally became official.

"Oh so you and Y/N are a thing now?Like you two were a thing but you two are a thing thing?"Kaminari said.

"Your talking nonsense"Jiro said.

"Congrats!I knew you two would be together someday!"Ojiro said.

"I guess I lost the bet"Sero said disappointed.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TRIED HARDER!"Kaminari said hitting the back of Bakugou's head playfully but I think Bakugou didnt think it that way.

"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"Bakugou said grabbing Kaminari by the collar.

"Congrats...I guess"Todoroki said.

"I hope we can still stay friends"Uraraka said.

"Dont worry we still are friends"I said.

~Parents meeting~
I was pretty much scared and anxious when I heard my mother said she wanted to meet my Midoriya and his mother.I took a deep breath and open the door letting Midoriya and his mother in.

"Its nice to see you again Y/N"His mother said hugging me.Midoriya smile when he saw us getting along,she went to the living room first.

"I cant wait to meet your mother"He said holding flowers.

"Yeaaaah...me too"I said trying to hide that the fact I wasnt feeling the same.

"I got you some flowers.I thought you might like them"He said.I smiled and grab the bouquet of flowers he bought for me.

I smiled and grab the bouquet of flowers he bought for me

"Y/N?"Mother said.I quickly lead Midoriya to the living room after he was done taking off his shoes.

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya,I'm Y/N's boyfriend"He said sitting next to me on the sofa.

"I'm Y/N's mother"Mother said surprisingly with a smile.I haven't seen her smile for years,I guess Midoriya has this effect on people.

"I'm glad I was able to meet you two.Sadly her father wasn't able to meet you Midoriya,he would be so happy knowing his daughter finally found the love of her life."Mother said.I couldnt help but have tears in my eyes.

"Y/N?Are you okay?"Midoriya said when he notice the tears.

"Thanks Mom.You dont know how happy I am..."I said smiling.

We ended up talking and getting along.I didnt knew Mother and Father met during a robbery at a bank,they seem to have a really thrilling and romantic relationship together.

~Hero marriage~ *Adulthood*
Me and Midoriya have been married for a few years now,he and I are now famous pro heroes.I was sitting on the sofa watching the TV.

"Another day saved by Deku"The reporter said.I smile seeing the civilians cheer.

Suddenly I heard a thud coming from the window.I got off the bed and open the window.Midoriya was at the balcony,he must've used his Quirk to get on the balcony.

"Y/N."He said handing me the flowers he bought,it looked a bit messy and improper but I then notice it was the same flower he gave me when he visited my mother.

"Its our anniversary right?"He said holding me close to him.

"Your injured..."I said notising his covered in bruises and that some bit of his hero costume is torn.

"I'll be fine if you give me love"He said.I rolled my eyes and wrap my arm around his neck.

"Your so stupid"I said joking around.

"I'm stupid in love with you"He said and lean in for a kiss.I could tell he was hungry for more,at the same time he seem to be also craving for something else.

"Can we do it again?"He said with the most sexy expression.

"Sure but I'm being the top this time"I said and took him to the bedroom.

~Pregnant~
"Midoriya?"I said peeking my head through the door.He was sleeping on the bed still exhausted from yesterday,he came back all tired from work.We both cuddle each other to sleep after.

"Midoriya?"I said and grab the toothbrush,throwing it at him.He sigh and look at me.

"Yes baby?"He said with a sweet voice.

"Have you been thinking about having a child?"I said.He immediately got up when I brought that up.

"Why?Are you pregnant?"He said walking towards me.I smiled and showed him the pregnancy test.

"Its...positive"He said smiling.He carry me and started spinning me around playfully,the bedroom was just laughter and giggles.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"He said putting me down.

"Yeah,I guess I wont be able to do hero work after I give birth"I said.Midoriya kneel down,he place his hand on my stomach,where the baby will start growing.

"I cant wait to meet my own kid"He said.

"His probably a size of a thumb right now"I said patting Midoriya's messy hair.

"Still...its my child"He said placing a kiss on my stomach.He then got up and kiss me on the lips.

"I promise to take this family very good care"He said cupping my cheeks.

~BIRTH~
"1,2.Push!"The nurse said.

"AH!MIDORIYA YOU LITTLE SHIT!HANGING WITH OTHER GIRLS WHEN IM NOT AROUND!"I said grabbing his arm.

"Y/N!My arm!"He said trying to resist the pain.

"IM SURPRISED YOUR NAME WASNT CALLED FUCK BOY!YOUR ALWAYS ATTRACTING GIRLS LIKE SOME KIND OF MAGNET BUT STILL I LOVE YOU!"I said aching my back.

"My arm!"He cried.

~Children~
"Dada"Akane said reaching out for Midoriya with her tiny hands.

"Come on you can do it"Midoriya said crouching down.Akane slowly got on his feet with my help,me and Midoriya smiled seeing Akane able to walk towards Midoriya without my help.

"Your walking!I'm so proud of you princess"Midoriya said carrying Akane.I smiled when Midoriya pulled us in a hug

"I love you two so much.I promise I wont let anything happen to you two"He said kissing Akane's in the cheek then on my lips.

"We love you too"I said resting my forehead against his.Everything was so beautiful...