>Uraraka Ending<

"Y/N?"Uraraka said.I was outside watching people having fun.I look at her.

"Yes?"I said.

"I was thinking...about something..."She said standing beside me.She place her hands behind her back,she looks so cute in this angle.

"What is it?"I said impatient.

"You already had enough time to think,have you made your decision?"She said.

"I guess your right.I should probably stop playing around."I said.

"So who are you gonna choose to be with?"She said.

"Hm...who do you think I should choose?"I said leaning next to the wall.

"Are you being serious?"She said.Her body tense up when I look at her.

"Do you wanna hear my honest decision?"I said.She thought for a while before nodding.

"I choose you"I said.She couldnt say anything,her cheeks were burning up and the words were stuck in her throat.

"You dont seem happy,should I change my mind?"I said.She quickly shake her head.

"No!You already made your decision!You cant rethink your choices especially when it's me!"She said wrapping her arm around me.I laugh and stroke her head gently.

"Well we should probably take this opportunity and make it our first official date"I said.She nod and let go of me.

"What do you wanna do?"She said as we walk around the place.

"I think they might still have some cotton candy left"I said.I smile when I felt Uraraka hold my hand.

"I found it!"She said pointing at the some of the people from the general studies selling it.

"One please"I said and he nod.He gave us the cotton candy after I paid him.

"I cant wait!"Uraraka said looking at the cotton candy.

"You'll be able to eat it if you could reach it"I said holding the cotton candy above her.She sighs and reach for it,hoping she'll grab it.

"Almost there"I said holding the cotton candy above me.She stopped reaching for it when she realise we were inches apart.

"Are you sure you still want the cotton candy?"I said.She smirks and started kissing me on the lips.

"Y/N!Uraraka!There you guys are!"Hagakure said.Uraraka quickly stopped kissing me and move a bit further away from me.

"Oh I see you bought some cotton candy"Mina said.I notice Uraraka was staring so I decided to tease her a bit.

"You want some?We can share"I said.

"Really?Thanks!"Mina said.

"Here let me feed you"I said taking a piece of the cotton candy and feed to Mina.I could see Uraraka's face turning red in the corner of my eye.

"Feed me some!"Hagakure said.

"I think she wont be able to see"Jiro said reminding that Hagakure is invisible like she always do.

"Dont worry theres enough for everybody"I said and started feeding them except Uraraka.

"Oh Uraraka,what are you doing standing there?"Jiro said.Uraraka took a deep breath before joining us.

"Oops I think theres not enough"I said.

"But theres still some"Tsuyu said.I put the last bit of cotton candy in my mouth.

"Its okay,Uraraka.We can go buy some more"Mina said wrapping her arm around Uraraka's shoulder.

"No it's fine."Uraraka said.

"You guys go ahead.We'll catch up"I said.I laugh when they left,Uraraka look at me.

"You did that on purpose didnt you?"Uraraka said.

"Its fun seeing you jealous"I said.

"Well it's not for me"She said with her arm crossed.

"So when are you gonna tell the others we're official now?"I said.

"When you learn to respect me"She said.I laugh and pull her into a long hug.

"Okay,I'm sorry Uraraka.My pretty princess"I said.

"Dont call me that"She said trying to hide that the fact she likes it.

"You dont like being my pretty princess?I guess I have no choice then"I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Now that I think about it,we should give each other pet names"She said.

"I guess I'll call you baby doll since you look like one"I said watching her get all excited.

"What about you?"She said.

"I guess...you should call me mommy"I said trying to act innocent.She blush.

"Isnt that a bit too inappropriate?"She said holding her cheeks.

"I was thinking of being the mother while you be the baby,I dont know what you were thinking"I said.I laugh when she started hitting me playfully.

"You had the same thought too!"She said embarrassed.

"I dont remember"I said.

"Hurry up guys!"Mina said.Me and Uraraka look at each other before following the others.We spend the day with the others,they didnt seem to notice the way me and Uraraka have been behaving.

"Today was really fun"Uraraka said.We were standing outside the dorm after the others went in.

"Yeah...I cant wait for the celebration"I said exhausted.

"You probably need rest.Come on"Uraraka said holding my hand,she was kind enough to lead me to my dorm room.

"Rest well"She said covering my body with the sheets.

"You too"I said smiling.

It was the next day also the day Uraraka chose to tell the others we're finally together.I pretty much force her to do the talking since I didnt wanted to be the one doing it.

"Oh so you two are really dating?"Iida said arranging his glasses.

"I guess nobody won the bet"Kaminari said letting out a sigh.

"We should at least be happy for the couple"Momo said patting my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!I CANT BELIEVE I LOST TO A GIRL!"Bakugou said.

"I thought your suppose to have a crush on me and not Y/N,even if you did I'd still be with Y/N"Midoriya said.

"Such betrayal"Todoroki said.

"Wait!Please dont kill me!"Uraraka said while getting cornered by the 3 of them.

"Arent you gonna stop them?"Kirishima ask.

"No I rather watch"I said resting my head on the table.