♡Happy Birthday♡

~Y/N P.O.V~
I was busy cleaning my room.Today was a special day,my birthday!I cant wait to buy the cake and prepare everything.

~What you wore~

I went downstairs wondering who will be the first person to say happy birthday to me

I went downstairs wondering who will be the first person to say happy birthday to me.Everyone was busy doing their things like usual.

"Hey guys guess what day today is"I said.

"What is it?"Midoriya ask.

"Ugh...not this again..."Bakugou said laying on the sofa.

"Its my birthday!"I said smiling.

"Happy Birthday"Todoroki said hugging me.

"Oh!I didnt knew,I'm sorry!"Midoriya said trying to apologise.

"I didnt prepare any gifts"Todoroki said letting go of me.

"Dont worry I have another thing on my list that I want for my birthday!"I said.The 3 of them look at me waiting for me to say it.

"Let's go shopping!I'll tell you what it is if you guys come with me"I said.They quickly change before we left the house.

We were walking around the mall until I finally found the store I was looking for.It was a store that sells all kind of pajamas.I picked out 3 pajamas.

"You guys are gonna wear these 24 hours to serve me"I said smiling innocently.

"That's not happening!"Bakugou said.I ignored him and pay for it.We then went back home but I felt like the 3 of them were nervous.

"Come on out!"I said banging on the bathroom door.The 3 of them were in my private bathroom changing into the pajamas.

"Seriously?!Out of all the things you chose this?!"Bakugou shouts.

"Isnt this a little too big for me?"Midoriya said.

"Big but surprisingly comfy"Todoroki said.I was gonna bang on the door again but the door opened.

~Todoroki~