○Cavalry Battle○

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest.She seems to think highly of you,Midoriya"Tokoyami says.

"Only half the time is left.Dont stop moving!!"Deku said ordering his team.

"Iida forward"I said positioning myself.

"Right!"Iida said.We were now running towards Deku's team in high speed.

"Yaoyorozu,prepare to guard us and conduct electricity"Todoroki says.

"Right!"Momo said and started to create the things we needed.

"Kaminari,you-"

"I know what I have to do"He said in a  confident tone interrupting Todoroki.

"Make sure you guard well"He said starting to create electricity.I grab the thing Momo created to shield me,Momo,Iida and Todoroki even though I wanted him to get shock.

"Indiscriminate Shock..1.3 million vaults!!"He said before shocking the other teams nearby.

"Kaminari...!"Jiro says as the nearby teams get shock by his electricity.When he was done I threw the covers away.

"Less than six minutes left"Todoroki says while activating his ice quirk and grab the spear looking thing Momo made.Turning the spear and the ground to ice.

"Sorry but you'll just have to bear it!!"I yell feeling bad for them,I guess Todoroki really like this skill.When they were distracted I quickly grab their headband off their forehead.

"I might as well take these!!"I said waving the headbands at them.

"Damn it!!"

"What?!Mine,too!?"

Todoroki then created a wall of ice making it just us and Deku's team in the circle.I need to get his headband before time is up.

"We cant get away"Uraraka cried.

"I'll restrain them!!"Tokoyami says.

"Yaoyorozu!!"I said.Momo was quick enough to create something to prevent Dark Shadow from stopping us.I quickly use my quirk to blast Dark Shadow causing him to fall back.

"Yaoyorozu's Creation is too hard to deal with!"Deku said.

"No Y/N is worse.With the level of armor,if it had been sunlight Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart"Tokoyami says.Deku gasp when he came to realisation.

"One minute left!!Y/N made it so she'd have the ten million to herself to seize in an instant!!"Present Mic said making me more focus on the battle.

"Everyone theres less than a minute left.You wont be able to use me after this I'm counting on you"Iida says making us pay all our attention to him.

"Iida?"I said wondering what he was planning to do.He started positioning himself.

"Hang on tight"He said,I could hear his engine starting.I gulp and hold on Todoroki's shirt.

"Make sure you get it Y/N!!Torque over-Reciproburst"Iida said.Suddenly we were charging towards Deku's team like speed of lightning.

Thankfully I was able to focus,managing to snatch off Deku's headband off his forehead.

"What?!What happened?!So fast!So fast!"Present Mic says in disbelief.

The 4 of us was shocked what just happened.I couldnt properly processed what just happened,I didnt knew Iida had this technique either.

"What was that?"Todoroki ask still shocked while I quickly put on the headband.

"By forcing the torque and rotations to increase,I created an explosive power.With the recoil,my engine stalls after a while,though.Its a secret move I haven't told anyone in class yet"He said.He turns towards Deku looking at him.

"I told you,didnt I,Midoriya?That I'd challenge you"He said causing the crowd to cheer louder every second.

"The tables have turned!!Offense and defense right at the edge!Reining that in,Y/N gets ten million!And Midoriya is suddenly left with zero points"Present Mic yell.

"Get back in there!"Deku cried.

"As long as they have Y/N,we'll be at a disadvantage if we attack!!Wont it be safer to try for other points right now?"Tokoyami says as I prepare myself to blast at Dark Shadow if he attacks again.

"No!I dont know how the other points got split up!This is our only chance!"Deku says while looking at me.

"Alright!We'll get it back,Deku!We'll definitely will!"Uraraka said with pride.

"Uraraka.."Deku said in a way that somehow pisses me off.I prepare myself as they slowly come nearer.

"With less than a minute left,Y/N currently has four headbands!She's wrested away the top spot from Midoriya who was running away like crazy!"Present Mic says.

Deku used his quirk on his right arm while I use mine to block his attack.He swing his arm around mine causing the moon's glow that was glowing on my arm to turn into white dusts.W-what?

"This one!"While I was distracted Deku grabbed one of the headbands successfully.

"I got it!I got it!"He said repeatedly.

"Wait a minute,isnt this the wrong headband?"Hatsume says.His face expression changes when he saw the point of the headband.

"Just in case,we changed the position of the headbands!You were naive Midoriya!"Momo said.I rub my arm feeling uncomfortable.

"Y/N get a hold of yourself"Todoroki says.I hesitated before nodding.

"That was close"Iida added.

"Oh no!Team Midoriya didnt retrieve the ten million points!Times just about up start the countdown!!"Present Mic says.The hologram showed the countdown making everyone to focus more than before.

"Tokoyami!!"Deku cried.Dark Shadow was gonna attack us but I used my quirk to blast him causing him to feel tired.

"Damn Deku!!"Bakugou yell,the wall Todoroki created was getting torn down.

"Bakugou!"Sero said.

"Uraraka!!"Deku scream.

"Got it!!"Uraraka responded.Now there was two teams cornering us.

"Yaoyorozu!"Todoroki said.Momo created a metal pole and handed it to Todoroki.

"The ten millions points are..."Bakugou said looking at Deku then at me.

"Half-and-half bastard!!"He said heading towards us.I started panicking as the two teams was heading our way.Todoroki turn the pole into solid ice as if he was protecting me.

"Stay close"He whispered to me making me feel slightly relaxed.

"Times up!!"Present Mic said.Bakugou flew in mid air before falling on the ground landing on his face.

"That's the end of the second round,the cavalry battle!!"Present Mic said ending the round.

"Bakugou!"Sero said as the 3 of them ran towards him

"You okay?"Kirishima asked concerned.Bakugou started hitting the ground angrily.

I got off of them and let out a relieved sigh.Unexpectedly Todoroki pulled me in a hug placing his chin on my head,I froze.

"I'm sorry okay?"He said with a grin.

"F-fine I forgive you"I said blushing a bit.