♡Internship♡

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero name,we'll go back to talking about the internships.They will last for a week,as for where you'll have them.Those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists,so you can choose from those yourself.Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns"Mr.Aizawa said,he showed us a paper that must be what he was talking about.

"They will work in different places and have different specialties."Mr.Aizawa added.

"For example,Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains."Midnight said.

"Think carefully before you choose."Mr.Aizawa says before the bell rings.

"Yes,sir!"We all said.

"I want to fight crime in urban areas!"Kirishima says.

"I hope I can intern at a place with floods.I wonder if there are any?"Tsuyu says looking at the paper shes holding.

"Turn in your choices before the weekends"Mr.Aizawa informs us.

"We've got only two days?!"Sero asks

"Make your decision efficiently.Dismissed"Mr.Aizawa said while leaving the classroom with Midnight.

~Lunch Time~
"Hey guys,have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?"Mina said with a tired tone.

"I'm going to Mt.Lady!"Mineta says pointing at himself.

"Mineta,you're thinking about something perverted,arent you?"Tsuyu said walking past him.

"Of course I'm not"Mineta said trying to act innocently

"Anyway which pro agency are you going to Y/N?"Mina ask.I snap out of my thoughts and look at her finally awakened from my thoughts.

"I guess you've been thinking really hard huh?"Momo says standing next to me,she looks at my paper seeing which pro agency I chose.

"Oceanic hero agency?"Momo said.

"Oh I know that hero!"Toru says excitedly.

"Her quirk is so cool shes able to control water and talk to sea creatures!Plus she looks so pretty!"Toru added.

"You wanna join her agency?"Ojiro asks me

"Actually I'm not sure"I said causing them to give me a 'are you serious?' Look.

"Y/N you didnt think this through!?"Mina said shaking my body.She stopped when I lift my finger trying to say something.

"I just thought it'll be nice to join her agency since I've heard news about her"I said.

"If your sure then"Ojiro said worried.In the end I was able to give the form to Mr.Aizawa.

*Oceanic is a hero I thought of putting in this book since I like to think creatively*

~After School~
I arrive back at my original home.I hesitated to open the door but I don't think that will be an issue because the door opened to reveal my sister.

"Y/N"I look at her looking at her teary eyes.Unexpectedly she pulled me into a hug,my hands pat on her back awkwardly.Whats happening?

"His gone Y/N"She said as she cried.

"I-its fine his still with us"I said holding in my tears.She let go of me so we were facing each other.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you these days.She used me Y/N,I was her puppet"She said wiping away her tears.Who is the 'she' she is referring?

"Let's talk inside"I said holding her hand.

She sat on my bed sobbing while I grab a chair,placing it in front of her.I place my hand on her making her to lift her head,I gave her a warm smile letting her know everything will be okay.

"Now tell me what happened"I said.

~Flashback Kira's P.O.V~
*Kira is Y/N's sister*

I stood outside dad's room waiting for her death to come,I quickly wipe away my tears when mother came.She glares at me before walking in.

After long 12 minutes she walked out the room.I looked at her expression,what made me slightly angry is that she didnt even shed a single tear.

Even though I'm on my mother's side but whenever shes not around me.Dad always insists of taking care of me even that I try to ignore him he wouldn't stop treating me so kind unlike mother.

"Your out"I look at her confused what she meant.

"Your no longer welcome to our league"She said walking away.I couldnt control my feelings.

"That's what you care right now?!Dad is gonna die and you only care about your villain work?!I shouldn't have followed your steps!"I yell at her.She stopped walking and turn around.

"Your a emotional wreck.I'll find another person to replace his position"She said before walking away.

~End Of Kira's Flashback~

~Y/N P.O.V~
We both stayed quiet after hearing what Kira told me.I felt anger building up inside me,seriously?!I was gonna head to mother's office until Kira stopped me.

"No!You knew what happened last time you tried,you were locked up and tortured in a room for a week"She said looking at me through her teary eyes.I hesitated for a moment before sitting back down.

"We'll just have to wait until someone helps us"She said rubbing her eyes.

"Nobody is gonna help us Kira."I said looking at her.

"T-then we'll stay strong..together"She said tighten her grip on my hand.I smile weakly and nod.

~The Next Day~
"You all have your costumes,right?"Mr.Aizawa asks.We were at the airport ready to fly off based on which pro agencies we've joined.

"Remember,you arent allowed to wear them in public.Dont drop them or anything"Mr.Aizawa said warning us.

"Yessir!"Mina said excitedly.

"Speak clearly.Its 'Yes,sir',Ashido."Mr.Aizawa said correcting her.

"Yes,sir..."Mina said with a embarrassed tone.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships!Off with you,now"Mr.Aizawa says.

"Yes,sir!"We all said.

I was gonna head to get ready for my flight until I was approached by Bakugou.I look at him wondering what he wants.

"Be sure to call me everyday"He said in a shy voice,I nod.He looked at me for a moment before walking away.

"Y/N"I turn around to find it was Deku who was calling me.

"I hope we can still stay in contact"He said blushing a bit.

"Dont worry I'll text you everynight"I said smiling.He gave me a hug before leaving,I rubbed my burning cheeks since I didnt expect him to do that.

"Oh Todoroki"I said seeing him walk towards me in a normal pace.

"I'll miss you"He said smiling a bit.I blush a bit since that was very foward of him to say.

"Y-yeah me too"He kissed my forehead causing my face to turn red.

"I SWEAR TO GOD TODOROKI!"I yell at him as I watch him slowly walk away.