♡Training with Todobakudeku♡

I was at my house training in my training room like always until my phone rang.I went over to my phone that was buzzing like a bee,answering it to find it was Todoroki who called.

"Hey Y/N do you mind training with me today for the U.A Sports Festival?"He said in a calm tone.I was gonna say something until another number called me.

"Hold up someone's calling me can I add him in?"I ask.

"Sure"Todoroki said slightly annoyed.

"Hey Y/N"Deku said with an excited voice.

"Hey Deku"I smiled hearing his voice.

"Oh hey"Todoroki said lazily.Suddenly another number called and i add the person in.

"Hey"Bakugou said in his husky voice.

"Wow I feel so special knowing you 3 called me"I said joking around.

"3?!"Bakugou yelled through the phone.

"H-hey Kacchan"Deku said with a shaky voice.

"WHY IS HE HERE?!"Bakugou yell.

"So are we gonna train together Y/N?"Todoroki ask.

"Excuse me?Y/N is gonna be training with me"Bakugou said confidently.

"Actually..I was gonna ask Y/N to train with me"Deku said.

"I ask first"Todoroki said with louder voice scaring me.

"SHES GONNA TRAIN WITH ME YOU IDIOTS!!"Bakugou yelled.

"L-lets let Y/N choose"Deku said.Now the call was quiet.

"Let's meet up at the park near school.I think let's train together!!"I end the call not letting any of them to disagree with the idea.

~How you look~
*sorry its blurry*

I wait at the park staring at my phone screen

I wait at the park staring at my phone screen.I lift my head when I heard footsteps.They were speechless when they saw me wearing my training clothes.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT?!"Bakugou said yelling at me.I stare at him not knowing what he meant.

"Are we here to train or what?"I said still wondering what he meant by that.

"Dont you think your outfit is too revealing?"Todoroki said trying to cover his face.

"Why didnt you say that to the other girls that wear revealing clothes?"I said.

"Tch"Bakugou was looking the other way hiding his red cheeks.

"I'll train with Todoroki since he ask me first so Bakugou you'll train with Deku.We'll take turns"I said placing my phone on the bench.

"SERIOUSLY!?"Bakugou yell.Todoroki grab my wrist dragging me further away from the other two.

"What do you wanna start with?"he ask.

"Combat training?"I said.He nod and was kind enough to let me be the one doing the attacking.After a while I got tired,i sat on the bench drinking some cold water but it wasnt enough to cool me.

"Stay still"Todoroki said.He raise his ice side hand toward my face and to my surprise he started cooling me with his quirk.I smiled.

"So coool~"I moan enjoying it.

"TIMES UP ITS MY TURN!!"Bakugou yell while pointing at us.Todoroki sigh disappointed and left.I got up and waited for Bakugou.

I stood further away from the tree so I was far away from it.I lift my hand and aim at the tree.Sadly the tree didn't break when I blast at it.Bakugou stood behind me and started to touch my body helping me rearrange my position.

"If you move this part higher than it'll probably work"He whispered making me have shivers down my spine.I took a deep breath and blast the tree again.I jump in joy when the tree finally fell down.

"Thanks"I said hugging Bakugou.He lift me up and spin me around like a child.He put me down afterwards letting me continue training.

"Deku it's your turn!!"I said.Deku walk towards me smiling.

"I'm tired so I wonder what I can help you with"I said feeling bad.

"Can you sit on my back while I do pushups?"Deku ask feeling embarrassed.

"Are you sure?"I said panicking a bit.

"Dont worry I'm strong"He said.I nod and sat on his back carefully.My body jump in surprise when he started to do pushups.

"W-wow"I said blushing.I was having mix emotions when on top of him.After a while he stopped when he got exhausted.

"Sorry if I was heavy"I said chuckling nervously.

"Heavy?No I think your not heavy at all"He said with a bright smile.I let out a relieved sigh I didnt knew I was holding.

"U-uh did I say something wrong?"Deku said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"HEY YOU TWO!!"Bakugou yell as he and Todoroki approach us.We both turn towards them waiting for them to say something.

"We still have some time to spare,what should we do?"Todoroki said looking at his watch.

"How about we go grab something to eat?"I ask and they agreed,we went to a restaurant to only order ice cream.

"Ew look at that girl hanging out with those boys,such a player"The girls from the other table said about me.The 3 of them notice,they look towards me while I eat the ice cream lowering my head.

"I think she just doesn't have any money so shes selling her body"The other girl gossip.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS LOOKING AT?!"Bakugou said getting up from his chair yelling at the girls.

"You guys should keep your words to yourself"Todoroki said in low yet scary voice.

"That's very rude of someone to say especially you wannabes"Deku said with an angry tone.

"I-"The girls said trying to figure out their words.

"Its okay guys people have their opinions"I said calming the 3 of them.

"Hmp!!Whatever it's not like those boys were good looking!!They just look like garbage"One of the girls yell.I took a deep breath.

"EXCUSE ME?!"I used my quirk and blast at the wall in front of her face.She shake in fear.

"Y/N!!"Deku said in shock.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND ITS LANDING ON YOUR HEAD!!"I yell at them.They quickly got up and ran out the restaurant.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side"Bakugou said with a surprised expression.