♡Why?♡

The training went great.I was able to get 2th from it,I was changing back to my uniform in the changing room with the other girls.Jiro was quick enough to protect our privacy from Mineta who was trying to peek through a hole.

"See you guys around"Momo said and we all scatter into different directions.I stood there,I should probably get back home soon.

I get off my bike after I arrive back at home.I wonder how Kira's have been when I wasnt around,hope shes been well.

"Kira?"I said opening the front door slightly.She must be resting in her room.

I enter the house anyways.I close the door behind me quietly,I didnt wanted to meet that nasty woman.

"Y/N"I turn around quickly trying to keep a straight face.

*I just realise I never tell you guys how your house looks like OMG sorry*
*its like one of those house that has an empty square in the middle,I always wanted to live at a place like this*

*I just realise I never tell you guys how your house looks like OMG sorry**its like one of those house that has an empty square in the middle,I always wanted to live at a place like this*

"M-mother"I said trying not to be obvious I was trembling.

"I need your opinion"She said walking away,I was confuse but I followed her anyways.

When she slide open her door it revealed 3 men which are adults.I look at mom then back at the guys.What is she up to?

"Which one do you prefer to be your father?That little sister of you has been moody these days"She said wrapping his arms.Of course she would our father just pass away!

*comment which one you vote for being the replacement of your dad* *tbh if nobody votes then imma just choose ;^;*
1.Haruto

Haruto

2.Kaito

Kaito