○Team A vs Team D○

I stood behind Bakugou as he waves away the smoke.Deku looked at Bakugou then at me,his expression softens when he sees me.

"Thank you Deku"Uraraka said while trying to get up.Deku told Uraraka something that made her run away,is he gonna hold Bakugou.

"Uraraka is mine"I said chasing after her.I decided to stay low and make a surprise attack like Bakugou did earlier.Once Uraraka went closer to my hiding spot.I jump out of my hiding spot using my quirk trying to make her fall asleep but sadly i miss.

I landed on my feet watching her run away.I hit the wall making the ground shake a bit,so close I thought.I then continue chasing after Uraraka.When I caught up to her she was already at the place where Iida was at.She was cornered by me and Iida making it easier for me.

"Finally"I used my quirk to blast her but she dodge the first blast,she looks at me terrified but tried to keep a straight face.When I was gonna blast Uraraka again the ground shake.To my surprise the ground around the nuke looking thing started to collapse making it sink to the lower ground.

"N-no"I said lowering my hand.

"Team A wins!!"All Might said through the mic.I sigh disappointed,turning towards Uraraka who was throwing up.She must've use her quirk.

~Fast Foward~
I was back at the mentor room with Iida,Bakugou and Uraraka while Deku was at Recovery girl.He doesnt seem to have control over his quirk.

"You did great Y/N"Momo said patting my head.

"Really?I think I didnt even did much"I sigh with a lazy tone,wish I was able to become helpful instead I just chase Uraraka around like a cat.

"Cheer up buttercup"Denki said to me.I nod.Me and the others continued watching the other team deal with their combat.When the lesson was done,I was at the changing room to change back to my uniform.

I was done changing,my body felt thirsty so I went to grab a drink.When doing so I saw Todoroki who was also buying a drink.I walk towards him.

"Hey Todoroki"I said smiling.He handed me a can drink.

"Great timing,I accidentally bought two soft drinks."He said handing me the other one.'Accidentally'?I decided not to ask him whether he did it on purpose,its best I let it slide this time.

"Are you heading back to class?"He ask.

"Yeah,you?"He nod and we both walk back to class surprisingly to find some people still in class.

"You did great today"I said complimenting Todoroki.He slightly blush and thanked me.

"You did great too"He said looking at his drink then at me making me blush rose-pink.

"I wouldn't say that great I just kept an eye on Uraraka making sure she doesnt do anything"I said trying to hide the fact I'm flustered.We both spend lunch time talking.

~Fast Foward~
After school,I decided to see Deku making sure he was okay.He was walking down the hallway,I somehow felt bad when I saw him covered in bandages.

"Deku"I said in a soothing voice.He looked at me.He tried to hide his face with his chalky-white fingers but the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave him away.

"I'm so sorry about Bakugou"I said apologising for Bakugou.

"I-its okay its not your fault really.This is between me and Kacchan"He said with the purest smile I've seen for a while.

"Let me walk you home"I said and he stare at me blankly before nodding.After a few walking I arrive at his house.He was kind enough to invite me inside his house.

"Izuku!!"His mother cried and started hugging him.I stood there feeling completely left out,when I was gonna leave one of them call out for me.

"Y/N?"I turn to look at Deku then his mother who was eyeing me.I felt nervous.

"Hey I'm Y/N"I said waving at her.She smiled at me.

"I'm glad Izuku has already made some friends at U.A I was starting to worry"She said while standing next to Deku.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow.It was nice meeting you"I said smiling at both of them.I left with a warm smile on my face.

I was heading home until I see Bakugou standing outside my house.I sigh.He must be angry at me since we lost to Deku and Uraraka.

"Hey Bakugou"I said approaching him.He turn towards me glaring at me.

"Where the fuck were you?!I was waiting for you!!"He said.

"Sorry!!I decided to walk Deku home since I was worried of him"I said rubbing my arm waiting for him to yell at me again.

"Seriously?!You'd rather spend time with that damn DEKU?!"He yelled causing my body to flinch.

"I was worried of him!!You can hate me for it!!"I said trying to yell back but he grab my wrist making me froze.

"I..dont hate you.J-just dont leave me without telling me"He said surprisingly with a calm tone.I pat his head.

"Promise"He let go of my wrist.

"I'll see you tomorrow dumbass"He said and walk away.I unlock my front door and head inside.

Well today was rough.I took a bath and change,I climb on the rooftop with my drink.I watch as the moon glow brighter every second,I smiled enjoying the view.

"At least I have you"I said to the moon.Suddenly a wind blew through my hair causing my hair to fly,I lay on the roof enjoying the moment.I wish I was able to make the 3 of them get along so I dont have to always choose favourites.

*Sorry this chapter was short*
*heres a fanart*

*Sorry this chapter was short**heres a fanart*