♡Todoroki's Mom♡

*the picture ;^; okay I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now*

I was watching some articles about the sports festival since I was curious what the people thought about me.

~Comments~

Random person 1:I enjoyed the sports festival but i wasnt able to watch the entire battle clearly because of the person in front of me. #struggles

Random person 2:I watched it on the TV yesterday I just found my new ship Y/N×Todoroki

Random person 3:If there is any more events including the first year students my vote is on Bakugou.

Random person 4:The fact that the green hair boy helped the red hair boy is just proving he already know he isnt gonna win so he's gonna help him to make it harder for him.His accepting life.

Random person 5:Is Y/N single?

~End of Comments~
I finish reading some of comments and decided to rest,it was until my phone rang.I quickly answer it.

"Hello?"I said.

"Y/N?Do you mind sparing your time for me?"Todoroki says.

"Uh sure,what is it?"I said trying to process what he was thinking.

"Can we meet up at the hospital address I'll send you?"He said.

"Oh s-sure"I said slightly concerned.

~How you look~

In the end I ended up showing up outside the hospital,did something happen to Todoroki?No I must be overthinking things like I always do

"Y/N"I snap out of my thoughts when i heard his voice.

"Y-you look h-handsome"I said slightly blushing.

~♡_♡~

"Well let's go"He grab my wrist leading me inside the hospital,why is he even taking me here?

He started talking to the girl at the counter,I look around feeling completely confuse.When he was done talking we both went somewhere.We stood outside at one of the patient's room.