♡Clothes♡

I put my luggage right next to the bed.I wonder how comfy the bed is,the soft cushion slowly sink down once I sat on it.

"Wow"I said smiling.Someone then knock on the door.I slide open it to see the girls standing at the door.

"Huh?!You get to have your own room?!"The girls said running past me.They started looking around.

"I thought we all get to have our own room"I said watching them look around the place.

"Y/N?Wow!"Kaminari quickly lay on the bed when he saw my room.Suddenly the entire class is in my room.

"Y/N!This is unbelievable!How come you get to have a room while we all have to share!"Mina said hugging the pillow.

"Did you ask Mr.Aizawa for this?!"Sero asks.

"W-what no!Mr.Aizawa just gave me the key to this room,he said that All Might prepared a surprise for me"I said.The room was quiet for a moment until they  were surrounding me along with questions

"All Might arranged this for you?!"Kirishima asks.

"Y-yeah?"I said making them all go 'wow' or 'lucky'.

"And I thought Midoriya is All Might's favourite student"Hagakure said catching Deku off guard.

"Dinner is ready!"Sosaki said at the door.Everyone walked out my room heading to get dinner,we were all starving.Kirishima and Kaminari were both eating like crazy.

"Anyway,today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you,so eat as much as you can"Tsuchikawa said.

"Thanks"The two of them said.

~Fast Foward~
Me and the entire class went to take a bath,we bathe in different rooms of course for our privacy.I was the last one to get in the water,I hid behind the door.

"Y/N!Dont be shy!"Mina said.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE IM GONNA SHOWER WITH YOU GUYS!"I yell back.

"Uh..."They all said.

"Do I hear Y/N being shy?!"Kaminari yell from the other side.

"SHUT UP!"I yell back tighten the grip on my towel that was wrapped around my body.

"Come on Y/N!"Momo said.I sigh and got in the water with my towel on.

"Hey how are you gonna shower with your towel on?"Mina said and grab the towel away from me.I blush embarrassed.

"I'm not use to showering with people"I said.

"Not even your family?"Tsuyu said and I shake my head.

"I also prefer taking a bath alone"Jiro said.

"Well dont be embarrassed,we should get comfortable with each other"Uraraka said smiling.

Mineta tried spying on us but Kota was there to stop him,I was panicking when I heard Mineta climbing on the wall.I lift my hand,aiming at the moon.Slowly the moon's glow that shined on my hands were scattered into different directions.Almost like a lighthouse.

"Wow!"The girls said watching me play with the moon's glow.We then got out the water to change into our clothes.

"Shit"I said forgetting that I didnt bring my clothes here.

"Is everything okay?"Momo asks concerned.

"I'm fine just forgot my clothes"I said before walking out the place,luckily nobody saw me so I went in my room without getting caught.

"Thank god"I said opening my luggage.

~Author P.O.V~
Bakugou was gonna go to the room was Y/N was staying at until he saw Todoroki who was also heading there.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"Bakugou yells pointing at him.

"K-kacchan"Deku said standing behind Bakugou.

"I was here first"Todoroki said.

"Tch whatever I'm going in"Bakugou slide open the door.Deku and Todoroki was standing beside him.

~Y/N P.O.V~
I drop my towel on the ground,changing into my clothes.It was until I heard the door slide open.My body froze.I turn around to see it was Todoroki,Bakugou and Deku who was standing there.They blush seeing my naked body.

"S-sorry!"Deku said shutting the door.I sat on the ground running my hands through my face.

"Oh I'm screwed"I said dying in embarrassment.

~The Next Day~
I woke up early with the others.It was harder for me to wake up since how soft the bed was.But I manage to wake up thanks to Kirishima's yelling.

"Morning.Today,we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest.The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that,for everyone to obtain their provisional license."Mr.Aizawa said.

"It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute.Proceed carefully.So Bakugou,try throwing that"Mr.Aizawa said giving a ball to him.

"This is from the fitness test..."Bakugou said looking at the ball.

"Your previous record,from right after you started school,was 705.2 meters.Lets see how much you've improved"Mr.Aizawa said.We all watch as Bakugou position himself.

"Oh,we're checking our progress?"Mina asks.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months,huh?Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now"Sero said.

"Do it,Bakugou!"Kirishima said.Cheering for him.

"Then...Here I go...Go to hell..."He said throwing the ball.

"709.6 meters"Mr.Aizawa said.Bakugou was surprised and so were we.

"Huh?Its less than I thought..."Kaminari said.

"Its been about three months since you started high school.Through various experiences,you all have definitely improved.But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels,with some increase in stamina.As you can see,your Quirks themselves have not improved that much"Mr.Aizawa said.

"That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today.Itll be so hard you'll feel like dying but try not to actually die..."Mr.Aizawa said with a creepy expression.

~Damn~

I was trained to use my Quirk without falling asleep.I bit my bottom lip fighting through the urge of wanting to sleep.

"I think I won't be able to wake up the next day"I said joking around trying my best to keep myself awake.

I then remembered about yesterday night making me more awake and the blasts that I've been throwing at the rocks increasing the damage.

"Not bad"Mr.Aizawa said standing beside me,my cheeks were blushing all kinds of pink just by thinking about last night.