♡The Final♡

"Its finally the last battle of the U.A High School sports festival!"Present Mic says making the crowd cheer excitedly.

"The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!"Present Mic said

"The final,so to speak!From the hero course,Shoto Todoroki."

"Versus--Also from the hero course,Katsuki Bakugou!"

"Now..Start!"Present Mic yells.The crowd was cheering for both of them non-stop

~Watch this~

"Now we will award the medals!The presentation of the medals will,of course,be by this man--"Midnight says,the crowd cheers seeing All Might.

"Our very own hero,All Might!" "I have brought the medals here!"The both of them said together at the same time,it was awkward silence when All Might landed.

"I talked over you"Midnight said apologising to All Might.

"Now then,All Might,please present the medals,starting with the third place."Midnight said holding the medals.I smiled excitedly when All Might stood in front of me holding the medal.

"Y/N congratulations"He said putting the medal on me.

"I'm really impressed you made it this far"He said complimenting me.

"Thank you"I said bowing.

"I hope your parents are able to see how special you are,you can always tell me anything if you encounter anything stressful"He said patting my head,I smiled weakly and nod

"Yes,sir"I said.

"Young Todoroki,congratulations."All Might said,they were talking for a while until it was Bakugou's turn.I couldnt hold back my laughter seeing them tie him up like that.

~Lmao I cant~
*ignore that the fact Tokoyami is there just imagine it's you who is standing there*

"Now then young Bakugou..This is too much"All Might says removing the thing from Bakugou's mouth.

"Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!"All Might says.

"All Might...First place like this...is not worth anything!"Bakugou yelled.I cover my mouth laughing at how angry he was.

"Even if the world recognizes it,if I dont recognize it myself,then its trash!"Bakugou yells.

"Right,In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly,there are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale"All Might says agreeing with Bakugou.

"Take this medal,okay?Think of it as a 'wound',youd never forget!"All Might ask while holding up the medal.

"I said I didnt want it!"Bakugou shouts at him.

"Now,now."All Might said while trying to put the medal on him.

"I told you,I dont want it"Eventually in the end All Might manage to put the medal on Bakugou well kinda...

"Well,they were the winners this time!But listen here!Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums."

"Its just as you saw--Competing!Improving each other!And climbing even further!The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting!"

"So I just have one more thing to say.Everyone,please say it with me!Ready,go-"

"Thank for your hard work!" "Plus Ultra!" The crowd and All Might shouted completely different things.

"What?!its should've been 'Plus Ultra!' there,All Might!"The crowd started to scold All Might joking around.

"Well,I thought everyone worked hard..."I laughed as people started to boo at poor All Might.

~Fast Foward~
"Good work so there will be no school tomorrow or the day after"Mr.Aizawa says standing in front of the class.

"I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back."He added.

"So rest well,and look foward to that"

"Yes,sir"Everyone responded him.

I got on my bike,when I was gonna put on my helmet.I heard someone walking towards me.I look up to see it was Deku.

"Oh hey"I said with a surprise tone.

"Is it legal to drive a motorcycle without a license?"He said.

"Uh as long as nobody finds out"I said with a nervous smile.I then thought of an idea.

"Your hurt arent you?It must be tiring to walk back home with those injuries"I said and he looked at me nervously when he realise what I meant.

"Wanna give it a try?"I said holding a spare helmet.He hesitated before grabbing the helmet.

"Just hold on tight okay?"I said as he sat behind me,the engine started roaring when he finish putting on his helmet.

"D-dont go too fast"He said trembling.I pretended not to hear him and speed down the streets,he wrap his arm around my waist scared.

"S-slow down!"He yelled while resting his head behind my back.I laugh hearing his voice,payback for getting in my way during the sports festival.

We arrive at his apartment.He got off the bike taking off his helmet,I chuckle seeing him feeling dizzy.I grab the spare helmet he handed to me.

"Thanks for the ride"He said after he stopped feeling dizzy.

"No problem,call me whenever you need a lift"I said smiling.I then drove back home.

"Hey"I turn towards the voice to see my mother who was standing at the door.I place the helmet on the motorcycle before looking at her.

"Great job on the sports festival,I see you even found a boyfriend?"She said.I blush and glare at her making a soft chuckle escape from her mouth.

"I was just joking around.Even if you got a boyfriend I wouldnt allow you two to be together.You knew what happened last time"she said reminding me of my ex.

"Just when I thought you'd change your mind about me"I said getting back on the bike,I put on my helmet and drove to my own house.I put the helmet on the bike when I arrive home,I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Damn it"I said kicking the bike causing it to fall on the ground along with the helmet.

I crouch down frustrated as I run my hands through my hair,crying silently.The tears one by one drop on the ground as the day slowly turn night.