○Battle me○

~Y/N P.O.V~
I was sitting at one of the seats specially prepared for us students.I sat there watching the fight and also taking a nap.

"The rules are simple.Force your opponent out of bounds,or immobilize them!You can also win by making your opponent say,'I give up!'Bring on the injuries!Because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby!Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment!But of course anything life-threating is crap!"Present Mic says explaining how the fight works.

"Its not allowed!Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!"Present Mic added.

"I'll stop things if they go too far!"The pro hero Rock Lock says.

At that moment I didn't knew who I was rooting for,Deku the person who made winning hard for me plus always in my way or Shinso the person who declared war towards the entire class.

Ojiro got up from his seat frustrated when Deku answered Shinso.He must've know about that guy's Quirk or something.

"I went through the trouble of warning him,too!"Ojiro yells.

"Its not over yet"I said still having a bit hope in me.Even though his a pain in the ass but he's also my friend,he also cares for me.

"Hey,hey what's the matter?Its the important first match!Liven things up!"Present Mic said impatiently.

"Midoriya the match just started..and he's completely frozen?!"Present Mic said surprised.

"Wow"I said unable to express my emotions when Deku starts to walk further away from Shinso.Is he gonna walk off the bound?

"What?Midoriya being so obedient!"Present Mic says.

"Deku,why?"Uraraka says in disbelief.

"His being..mind controlled or something"I said to myself.

"If you go out of bounds,then you'll lose the match!"Iida said panicking.

When Deku was gonna step out of the bound,he used his quirk on his two fingers creating a strong wind around him.I look as the wind slowly disappear showing Deku completely back to normal meaning he isnt getting controlled by Shinso.

"Th-this is..Midoriya's stopped!"Present Mic said making the crowd cheer for him.I let out a sigh relieved.

"I was about to scream"I said resting my back on the seat feeling relaxed.In the end Deku won the match by pushing Shinso out bound.

"Shinso is out of bounds!Midoriya advances to round two!"Midnight says.The crowd cheers celebrating Deku's victory for him.

"I was so nervous"Uraraka says sitting back down.

"Turning the tables at the last moment!As expected of Midoriya"Iida said.

"He did that shoulder toss on you before,too,didnt he?"Denki asks Bakugou.

"Shut up dunce face"Bakugou said without looking at him.I was sitting at the corner alone since I wanted to take a nap.

"Yahoo!That was kind of a boring first match,but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match.Clap your hands"Present Mic says.I decided I should take a nap before it was my turn.

~Time Skip~
"Everybody,sorry for the long wait!The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry,so on to the next match"Present Mic said

"The moon from Class 1-A,dont let her beautiful glow fool you!From hero course Hamasaki Y/N!"Present Mic said addressing me,I roll my eyes and got on the bound.

"Versus-Sparkling Killing Boy!From the hero course,its Denki Kaminari!"Present Mic says.The crowd cheer as the both of us got on the bound.

"Now,we'll have a super flashy battle this time too..Anyway,start!"Present Mic says starting the fight.

"When this is over,wanna grab a bite to eat?I'll comfort you if you'll have me"Denki says.

"Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!Indiscriminate Shock..1.3 Million Volts!"He said charging himself with electricity.

I quickly used my Quirk to shield myself creating almost like a bubble around me.When the electricity he created starts to vanish,the bubble around me starts to disappear because of the damage it took.I quickly blast at Denki causing him to fall out the bound.

"It was decided in an instant!I'll say it once more!An instant!"Present Mic yells.

"Y/N advances to the second round!"Midnight says.I sigh as the crowd cheers,that was close.

I went to sit next to the other class after done getting check up by Recovery girl.I sat at the corner alone to take a nap it was until someone called out to me.

"Y/N you did great!Why dont you come sit with us?"Kirishima says.I take a deep breath before looking at him.

"I have to recharge real quick"I said trying not to sound annoyed.

"Oh sorry"He said before sitting back down.

I ended up falling asleep since the battle between Iida and Hatsume is just Hatsume trying to impress the support companies with the equipments she made.After 10 long minutes,Hatsume step out of the bound satisfied.I guess she doesnt care about the battle.

"H-hatsume is out of the bounds,Iida advances to the second round!"Midnight said.

I was resting until Uraraka walked past me.I notice the look on her face making me feel concerned so I decided to follow her,it makes sense since shes going up against Bakugou.

"You okay?"I ask following her from behind.She jumped surprised when she heard my voice,she slowly turns around to face me.

"I saw your expression.Your nervous arent you?"I said and she looked down unable to say anything.

"Do you mind going to the waiting room with me?"Uraraka says.I smiled and we both head towards the waiting room.We were sitting there resting for a while until the door open to reveal Iida.

"Good work,Iida"Uraraka says.I was resting my head on the table so I was pretty much sleeping.

"Oh,Urarak--You're not like yourself at all!Your brow's all wrinkled"Iida said terrified.I lift my head to look at both of them.

"My brow?"Uraraka said as if she doesnt know what he meant.

"Oh,its just my nerves...Must've reached my brows."Uraraka said rubbing her head.

"I see,you're up against Bakugou,after all.."Iida said walking towards us.

"Yeah,I'm really scared"Uraraka says.

"But you know,after seeing a match like Y/N's,I think I can do it"She said looking at me.

"Huh?"I said confused.The door behind Iida then open once again to reveal Deku.

"Uraraka!"He said walking towards her,I felt some sort of way hearing him call her like that.

"Deku?Huh?You don't want to watch the others matches?"Uraraka ask.

"Most ended quickly,and now Kirishima is up against someone from Class B"Deku response.

"Then,next...soon.."Uraraka starts to tenses up.

"But,well,I dont think even Bakugou would use a full-strength explosion on a girl.."Iida said causing me to laugh a bit,they look towards me confused.

"I've been childhoods friends with Bakugou so the answer to that is no and I'm talking from experience"I said shooting finger gun at Iida.

"Exactly...You've helped me so much Uraraka,that's why I thought maybe I could help you a little"Deku says looking at his notebook.

"Its rough but I came up with something"Deku said holding his notebook facing Uraraka.

"Oh isnt that great Uraraka?"Iida said.

"Thanks Deku but it's fine"Uraraka said causing the two of them to look at her surprised by her response.

"You're amazing Deku.I keep seeing more and more amazing sides to you."Uraraka started saying how she feels about Deku causing me to feel jealous.I lower my head on the table hiding my expression.