♡Flower Crown♡

"Now,remember what I said yesterday?'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!At least make your own food!Curry!"Shiretoko and Tsuchikawa both said standing next to each other.

"Yessir"We all said tired.

"You all look exhausted!But that doesnt mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"Shiretoko said laughing happy tears.

"Its true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomach and spirits.Of those exhausted,everyone.Thats U.A,for you.No opportunity wasted!Let's make the most delicious curry in the world,everyone!"Iida said.

"Okay..."We all said with a tired tone.

"Todoroki!Can we get fire over here,too?"Mina asks as Todoroki was helping us set up the fire.

"Bakugou,use Explosion to light this."Sero said.

"Like I would,scum"Bakugou used his Quirk but it ended up blowing up the thing.

"If you could rely on others,then you will not learn how to light a fire."Momo said creating a lighter.

I was at the bench looking around feeling bored,I then saw bushes that had flower growing on it.I went to pick out some flowers.

"Tch.And I thought you were a hero"Kota said.He blushed a bit when I looked at him.

"Ah sorry.I was just thinking of making a flower crown"I said embarrassed.I was gonna walk away until he said something.

"You already pluck those flowers.Itd be a waste if you just throw it away"He said.I turn around and smiled at him,he was kind enough to help me collect the flowers.

"Thanks"I said patting him,he look away blushing.

"Hey guys!"I said walking towards them with the busket of flowers.They looked through the flowers like a curious cat.

"I'll make some flower crowns while you guys cook"I said sitting on the bench.I manage to make some quickly so I give it to the 3 of the boys first.

I sneak up from behind Todoroki and place the flower crown on him.He turn around,he gave me a warm smile when he saw me.

~His flower crown~

"

Do I look great?"He said adjusting the flower crown on his head.I nod before heading to my next victim uh I mean friend.

I place the flower crown on Bakugou's head.He felt my hand brush on his arm so he grabbed my wrist,making the flower crown on his head look unbalanced.

"Surprise?"I said nervously.He let go of me when he notice the flower crown.

"I'm not wearing this shit"He said handing it back to me but I push it back.

"Wear it!I work so hard to make it!"I whined.He blush when I started pouting,he sigh annoyed and put it on.

~His flower crown~