◇Meeting◇

It was a few days after joining the work studies.Nothing much happened during my time at Oceanic's agency,I guess it's also a good thing.The only problem was about the trade.It started increasing

Kirishima told me he also encountered someone who used the drug.He always told me how scary the drug made the person looked.To be honest I'm glad he was safe,I wouldnt know what to do if he got seriously injured.

"Oh good morning Midoriya"I said standing beside Kirishima.

"Are you going to the work studies too?What a coincidence"Kirishima said.

"They haven't called me in for a while,so it's like I'm finally going in again.I was told we didnt need our costumes,though"Midoriya said.We were all wearing the school uniform.

"Oh?Morning!You 3 going in today?"Uraraka said with Tsuyu beside her.

"Yeah"I said.

"What a coincidence.We are,too."Tsuyu said.We ended up going to the station together.

"Oh,are you going to the station?If you want we can accompany you"The hero said.We were standing beside the road when he asked us.

"Oh,if that's all right with you!"I said.

"Thank you!"Uraraka said bowing.

"There are a lot of heroes."Kirishima said to Midoriya.We manage to get to the station safely thanks to the hero.We scanned our card on the gate so we are able to walk pass it.

"Huh?We're all going the same way?Kirishima,arent you in Kansai...?"Midoriya ask.

"Well,we're meeting in a place that's different from usual."Kirishima said.

"We are,too"Tsuyu said.

"Same here"I said raising my hand.We all went on the same train.

"This is a coincidence"Midoriya said hugging his bag that was on his lap.We were also heading to the same direction too.Im starting to think this isnt a coincidence.

"Oh"I said.

"Glad you guys made it"Koyuki said with her arm still wrap Togata's.

"The Big Four are all here,too"We mumbled.We opened the door to the room.The room was filled with so many heroes!

"Y/N!"Oceanic said hugging me.

"Nice to meet you too"I said getting squeezed by her.

"Hey,hey,what's this?What're we gonna do?Hey,Ryukyu,you said it was a meeting,I know,but what about?"Hado said wrapping her arms around Ryukyu's neck.

"You'll find out soon enough."Ryukyu said.

"I'll see you around"Koyuki said placing a kiss on Togata's cheek.

"You too"Togata said walking away.

"Am I the only one starting to feel uncomfortable?"I said with Oceanic's arms still wrapped around my waist.

"What's going on?"Koyuki said approaching us.

"I wanna tell but I'm told to keep my mouth shut"Oceanic said letting go of me.

"Nighteye,let's get started."Oceanic said waving at Nighteye.Now everyone was paying their attention on him.

"Thanks to the information we recieved from you all.The investigation has moved foward substantially.We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired,regarding what the small organization,Shie Hassaikai,is planning."Nighteye said standing in the middle of the room.