◇The Big Four◇

"Hm?What's this dust,Bakugou?"Mineta said with Sero standing beside him.After Bakugou and Midoriya are under house arrest they are now also in charge of cleaning the house.

"Deku was supposed to clean that!Stop messing around!Hey,cant you even clean properly?!"Bakugou said shouting at Midoriya who was busy arranging the garbage bags.

"I-im sorry!"Midoriya said.

"Man,I'm beat"Rikido said walking in the living room with Mina.

"Oh,everyone,put that trash from your rooms out.Ill take them out together."Midoriya said

"Hey,Mic's class today..."Rikido said.

"Dont tell me,you too?"Kirishima said.

"Grammar we didnt learn just came out naturally,huh?"Rikido said resting his arm on the sofa.

"Oh yeah,that!Right?I was surprised,too!"Mina said frustrated.

"I forgot to prepare for class..."Kirishima said.

"If I get stuck once,I cant process anything that comes after that."Rikido said.

"About the work studies,I didnt get scouted,so I wonder if I'll be able to participate..."Jiro said.

"Maybe they'll have us go to the places where we did our internships."Hagakure said.

"I wanna participate.Dont you?"Ojiro said.I got up and when I was gonna head back to my room I saw Iida.

"That's the face you're making, Mr.House Arrest."Iida said probably making fun of Midoriya.

"Dont call me 'Mr.House Arrest'!That's mean!"Midoriya said.I tried my best to hide my laughter as I continue walking back to my room.

I laid on my stomach while on the bed doing some revision.It was nice until I heard a loud thud from the balcony door.I slowly got up and decided to check what was the cause of the noise.I open the door cautiously.

"Snow?"I said as snow started appearing from the sky.Wh-what?That's impossible!

"You like snow?"The girl said standing on the balcony.I slowly back away keeping our distance.

"Dont worry I'm not gonna hurt you.Nice to meet you,I'm Koyuki Suzuki!Just call me Koyuki since we're gonna get along anyway"She said creating tiny snowflakes.

~Koyuki~

"Hello...I'm Hamasaki Y/N?"I said still not sure whether I should let down my guard or not.I never met this girl before.

"Great!I cant wait for us to work together!"She said smiling.Work together?What does she mean?

"Excuse me--"Suddenly a shout was heard.Koyuki looked at the direction and smiled nervously at me.

"I better go before they catch me hanging at the first year's dorms"She said before jumping down from the balcony.She landed gracefully on the ground.I watch as she ran away.