>Natsumi's Origin<

~Natsumi's P.O.V~
*Days before the test*
"Yeah!"I said raising my fist to the sky watching the sports festival of Y/N's fight with Kaminari on my phone.

"Oi Natsumi quit watching that same video everyday and do some laps!"Takao the class leader said.I rolled my eyes and shove my phone into my pocket.

"Always this same stuff"I said following the girls from behind.When I was out of Takao's sight.I sneakily took out my phone to continue watching the sports festival on my phone.

"Natsumi..."The girl in front of me said.I shush her making her give up warning me.

"Natsumi!"Tadao yells at me.

"I cant believe you wanna be a hero with that behaviour!Why dont you just stick with fascinating Y/N in your room then?!"He said causing all the attention on us.It was complete silence making the basketball that fell on the ground creating a noise.

"Tadao..."His girlfriend said trying to calm him down.

"Fine I will!"I said storming away.I sat on the toilet seat crying silently.Why do I wanna even be a hero?

I took out my phone and search up Y/N's social media account.I look at her newest post.She had a lot of followers so shes really famous in my school,we all followed her on social media.

>*Y/N*

Y/N:I hope I get to become a hero without having to be protected!I want to be the one who does the protecting!Plus Ultra!

"I wish my life was easy like yours"I said to myself.I then went to wash my face before heading home.

"How was school darling?"Mother said cooking dinner.

"It was okay"I said with a gloomy face.

"Aww what happened?"Mother said making me sit on the sofa with her.She place her hand on mine.

"Is something the matter?"She said with a worried tone.

"Mom,do you think I'll be a hero?"I said waiting for her answer.

"I dont know.The question should be do you wanna be a hero?"She said making me more confuse.

"Everyone can be a hero if that person gave it her or his all.Its good to dream but sometimes that dream cant forever just stay a dream"She said holding my cheek.

"Y-your right"I said looking down.

"Now I better go before the chicken burns"She said walking back to the kitchen.

I open the door to my room.I put my bag on the ground and laid my back on the bed like a tired overworked businessman.Sometimes I hate that shes always right.

~The Next Day~
I was training close combat with one of the classmates.I need to focus on my strength and stamina.It was lunch time and they had some fast food for lunch.