♡Bakugou Ending♡

*Warning:This shit kinky*
I drink the water from the bottle.I sigh after swallowing it,it seems too real to be true.It felt like people actually heard me for the first time.

"Y/N?"Bakugou said standing at the doorway.He close the door,making it just the both of us in my waiting room.

"Yes?"I said.

"Those lyrics.Why didnt you ever told me you were hurting?"He said grabbing my shoulders,he looks so serious but in a soft way.

"Not everything can be told Bakugou"I said looking away.

"Look at me"He said grabbing my chin forcefully.I look at him,he looks so angry yet sad at the same time.

"I'm fine Bakugou.Im happy arent I?"I said.

"Its just your always beside me,getting hurt.If only I could do something."He said.

"Its not your fault,really.Its mine."I said.It hurts even more seeing him take the blame.

"That's not it!I just want you to give me all of you!I want everything about you!I want you!Y/N!I want you to always be happy with me!"He said grabbing my shoulders.

"Bakugou..."I said as he let go of my shoulders he was grabbing.

"I love you so much Y/N.I love you since we both met,you dont know how much it hurts me when I see you upset"He said.

"I love you too"I said.

"Promise me you'll only be mine.Just mine.If I catch you being with anyone else especially that fucking Deku.Im gonna chain you to myself."He said kissing me on the lips hungrily.

"W-wait"I said trying to catch my breath.

"You dont deserve a sweet kiss.After what you put me through"He said kissing my neck.I felt so tiny with his arms around me.

"We should stop"I said trying to hold in my voice.

"We're doing this here.I want everyone to hear you screaming my name.Ill even use the microphone if I'm not pleased"He said looking at me.

"Bakugou..."I said breathless.And yes we ended up doing it,I couldnt imagine how weak I looked after getting pin down by him.He didnt seem to go easy on me either.I was pretty much sure the class could hear us.

They were all quiet after we exit the waiting room.They knew what happened in there and if that wasnt obvious.The hickeys all over my body can explain the rest.

"Shes mine"Bakugou said looking at the others who were already speechless.

~Parents meeting~
"Such a fancy boy"My mother said walking in the restaurant.

To be honest I didnt knew what to say when Bakugou told me he wanted him and my mother to meet at a fancy restaurant.He doesnt sound like him at all.

"Bakugou!"I said hugging him.My jaw dropped when I saw him wearing a suit.

"I'm doing this just for you."He said slightly annoyed.

"You must be Bakugou.Y/N talked about you a lot as a kid"My mother said as we all sit on the chair.

"Its great to be able to meet you"His mother said.Bakugou was grabbing my thigh under the table while our parents were talking,I whimper feeling him squeezed my thighs.He finally let go,leaving a red mark on my thigh.

"You and Y/N seem to have an interesting chemistry together"My mother said.

"Yes and I promise you,shes a talented girl"He said looking at my body making me blush.

~Hero marriage~ *Adulthood*
Me and Bakugou have been married together for a few years and yes we're now pro heroes.Its hard to be around any guys because if I just make an eye contact with a stranger,he'll start picking a fight with them.

"Bakugou?"I said after done cooking dinner.He walk down the stairs when he heard me call him.

"Did you shower?"He said.

"No but I'm gonna..."Before I could walk away he grab me by the waist.He place me on the kitchen table.

"Bakugou!"I said startled.

"What?We're gonna have dinner right?"He said smirking.

"In the kitchen?"I said blushing like crazy,we only did it in the bedroom.

"I just wanna see how cute you look in different positions"He said.

"BAKUGOU!"I said pushing him away.I cover my face and ran to the bathroom.

"IM GONNA FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!"He said angry and excited.He started chasing after me.

"No!"I said dramatically when he finally caught me.

"DONT EVER PUSH ME AWAY!"He said.

"Never!"I said struggling to break free.He laugh.His laugh was so pure no matter what situation we were in.

"Your so pathetic.I cant believe this is the same girl who saved all of the civilians from a burning building"He said watching me struggle.

"Let go of me!"I said.

"Try me"He said in his husky voice.

~Pregnant~
"Mm..."Bakugou said flipping over the side so his back was facing me.I felt sick all of a sudden...Toilet.

"Y/N?"Bakugou said worried when he notice me run towards the bathroom.I was throwing up,I felt so sick...

"Are you okay?Y/N?"He said patting my back.

"I..."I said with a tired tone.Bakugou grab the tissues and wipe away the vomit from my mouth.He smirks

"Do you still remember when you help me clean my vomit?It seems like I'm returning the favour"He said.I laugh even though I felt tired and exhausted.

"Feels like it was just yesterday"I said.

"I know it might be stupid of me to say but please do a pregnancy test"He said trying to hide his face.

"Okay..."I said smiling.He smile slightly and walk out the bathroom.I did what he wanted,to my surprise it was two lines.

"BAKUGOU!"I said.I could hear him falling down the stairs making me laugh.I could also hear some of the things he knock off while heading to the bathroom.

"WHAT?!"He said slamming open the bathroom door.

"I'm pregnant"I said.His eyes widened,he look at the pregnancy test then at me.

"Your not allowed to walk out the house"He said carrying me to the bed.I laugh seeing how protective he became just in a minute.

"And you!YOU BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING MOTHER!"He said pointing at my stomach.

"I could tell our child is gonna be like you"I said laughing.

~BIRTH~
"BAKUGOU!YOU FUCKING BITCH!ALWAYS TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD!"I said pulling his hair.

"LET GO OF MY HAIR Y/N!"He said.

"AH!I WOULDNT BE IN PAIN IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR HORNY ASS!"I said pushing the baby out of my womb.I pulled his hair tighter.

"EXCUSE ME?!"He said.

~Children~
After that day.I ended up giving birth to a twin,a girl and a boy.I sat on the grass watching Bakugou deal with Yumeka(Dream) and Tsukiko(Moon).

"GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET YUMEKA!TSUKIKO DRAW THAT SUN LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"He said.

"BE A MAN AND DO IT YUMEKA!BE A GOOD GIRL AND DRAW THE GODDAMN SUN TSUKIKO!"Bakugou said.People were concern when passing by while I just enjoyed drinking my shake.What a nice life...