○Wild Wild Pussycats○

Finally after a long ride we arrive at the destination.Deku started stretching once we got out the bus,he must've tried not to move his body so he wont wake me up.I gave him a warm smile making him blush a bit.

"Anyway,does this even count as a rest area?"Kaminari asks.

"Huh?Wheres Class B?"Jiro asks.

"Theres no point stopping without a reason"Mr.Aizawa said,we all looked at him feeling uncomfortable.Did he plan something?

"Wheres the bathroom?"Mineta asks standing in front of Mr.Aizawa.Suddenly a car pulled up,the door opened to reveal some people.

"Hey,Eraser!"One of them said.

"Long time no see"Mr.Aizawa said bowing.

~omg Deku no~

"Greet them,everyone"Mr.Aizawa said.

"Nice to meet you!"We all said together.

"We own this whole stretch of land here.You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain"Sosaki said pointing at it.

"Huh?Then why did we stop here?"Uraraka asks.

"Could this mean...?"Tsuyu place her index finger on her chin thinking.

"No way..."Rikido shake his head,sweating.

"Why don't we get back to the bus,huh?Fast"Sero said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah,let's do that"Kaminari said with a nervous tone.

"Its 9:30 a.m. right now.If you're fast...Maybe around noon?"Sosaki said with a devilish smile.

"No way...guys..."Kirishima said backing up.

"It can't be that bad,right?"I said with a scared tone.

"Let's get back!"Mina shouts and we all tried to run back to the bus.

"Kitties who dont make it by 12:30 wont get any lunch!"Sosaki said.

We were gonna get in the bus until Tsuchikawa stood in our way stopping us.She used her quirk to cause the ground to shake,I struggle to keep my balance so I won't injure my right leg again.

"The ground is rising up!"Deku yells.We all scream as we land on the ground,painfully.

"Hey!Since its private land you can use your Quirks as you wish!You have three hours!Come to the facility on your own two feet!After getting through...The Beast's Forest!"Sosaki said from above.

"The Beast's Forest?!"Deku repeated in fear.

"That name sounds like it came right out of a Dungeon Quest!"Kaminari said.

"U.A does this stuff too much"Jiro said.I quickly got up from my knees,I look at the others who were still talking then at the forest.

"Its no use complaining.We just have to go."Kirishima said getting rid of the dirt on his uniform.I raised an eyebrow as I watch Mineta run in the forests.

"Uh guys?"I said grabbing their attention.We then look at a beast that was made out of stone.

"Its...a beast!"They mumbled.

"Calm down,kind beast!Stay back"Koda said running towards it.

Deku was quick enough to grab Mineta before the beast grabs him instead.Deku,Todoroki,Bakugou and Iida was quick enough to break the beast to pieces by using their Quirks.