♡Deku and Figurines♡

I was at my living room rewatching the sports festival that aired yesterday.To be honest I didnt knew if I should be happy or not.

"Why did they record me at that angle?"I said to myself slightly annoyed.I couldnt find a scene where I look good.

My phone rang causing me to take my eyes off the TV.I answered it when I saw who was the person that called me.

"Y/N?"Deku ask making sure it was me who answered.

"Yes?"I answered him.

"Can you give me a lift?I have to go somewhere but it's far away from where I live"He said.

"Sure"I said before ending the call.I turn off the TV and head upstairs to change.

~LEATHER JACKET~
*sorry its blurry*

I arrive at Deku's place on my bike

I arrive at Deku's place on my bike.He was stuttering as he watch me take off the helmet.

"Where are we heading?"I ask handing him the spare helmet.

"Y-you."He shake his head trying to snap out of his thoughts.

"Uh,to the comic store"He said getting on,my eyes light up when I understood where he meant.He put on the helmet.

"Oh I know that place.I go there sometimes"I said smiling as I put on my helmet.

"Yeah-"Before I could let Deku say anything I started the engine and speed down the streets.Deku wrap his arm that has already recovered around my waist.

I chuckle feeling the grip he was wrapping around my waist,we arrive at the shop.Deku excitedly took off his helmet and storm in the place,I arrange my bike before following him from behind.

"Why are we here though?"I said looking around.I then realise why when he was looking at an All Might figurine.Makes sense.

"That must be the newest one,they release this last week"I said standing beside him.Its adorable seeing him fanboy about All Might even though All Might is our teacher.He bought the figurine,I was looking around until my eyes notice something amazing.

"Is that me?"I ask the shopkeeper as I lift a figurine of me in my hero costume.

"Well yes I decided to make one for my daughter since your her favourite"He says adjusting his glasses.

"Wow your so lucky"Deku says looking at the figurine of me that I was holding in my hands.

"Is this for sale?"Deku ask.I eye him suspiciously as he went to ask the shopkeeper.

"Well no but I can probably make another one if you'd like"The shopkeeper says.

"Really?"Deku says in excitement.

"Of course since I enjoy my work"The shopkeepers says smiling.

"Okay then please make another one for me"Deku says.I watch as Deku stood at the counter,should I feel scared or happy?I cant simply tell.Why would he want a figurine of me?

~Time Skip~
"Here"The shopkeeper says handing the copy of the figurine of me to Deku.Deku pays him before walking out the store.I follow him.

"So what are we gonna do?"I said asking him.His eyes light up all of a sudden

"I heard they will be setting fireworks later at the park,maybe we should go there"He said smiling at me.We got on my bike and I took us to the park he mentioned.

I had to park my bike outside the park since the park doesnt allow vehicles.Me and Deku sat under a tree as the day was slowly turning night.It was completely quiet,all I could hear were crickets.

"Y/N"Deku said.Suddenly the fireworks went off,my mouth was wide open as I admiring the beautiful colour scattered across the dark sky.I could feel the light shine on my face.

~Deku's reaction~

"Wow"I said impressed after the fireworks ended,I look at the moon that was glowing brighter after the fireworks

I lift my hand controlling the moon's glow.Deku looked at my hand as I created a heart shape with the moon's glow,I then look at Deku smiling.

"Was there something you wanted to say earlier?"I ask.He was gonna say something but he hesitates.

"We should probably head back"He said getting up,I lower my hand making the heart shape I made turn back to a normal moon's glow.I got up and we both went back to my bike.

We arrive back at his place,he got off carefully to not make the figurines he bought break.He gave me back the spare helmet,he was gonna walk away until he stop and turn around.

"Get home safe"He said smiling.I nod and went back to my original home,the one where my family lives.

I place the helmet on my bike outside the house,I walked in to see my sister training throwing blades.I decided it's best to ignore her so I just walk past her heading to my bedroom.

When I open the door to my bedroom I saw my father sitting on my bed.I slowly close the door so I wont disturb him.I quietly sat next to him.What is he doing at my bedroom?

"Y/N.."My dad says placing his hand on mine.

"I dont have much time left"He says.I didnt knew what to say,is he playing with me or something?

"What?"I said.

"Do you remember my illness?"He said looking at me.

"Yeah didnt you recover from it?"I said worried as ever.

"Apparently I didnt recover from it,it just took a break before it continues to break my body systems"He said.He smiled weakly as he cherishes my cheeks,he wipe away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"N-no there must be another way"I said and started to think of solutions.

"The medicine isnt enough to help me Y/N,I guess it came earlier than we both expected"He said.

"I hope you'll find someone who will love you as much as I love you,you deserve so much better but instead I brought you to this world to suffer"He said looking down,he hold my hand tighter than before.

"W-well when will you..go?"I ask with all the strength I still have in me.

"Tomorrow"He says.Tears started pouring out,I wrap my arms around father hugging him tightly.

"Stay strong my little moon"He says patting my head.

"I will"I said through the tears.