CHAPTER ONE: PURCHASED

Before you continue, I want everyone to know that every chapter written in this book is written off of my head

Before you continue, I want everyone to know that every chapter written in this book is written off of my head. I already get that the description of this book is similar to not one but a couple of books, Which tells me that there are a lot of books out there that are very similar to each other.

I have never read any of those books that were told to be very similar to my description, so I don't see how I could copy any of their works.

Yes, a few things might be familiar in my book like: being sold, getting married, and becoming pregnant but to me, that's just something I think is cliche and happens in a lot of books also that is what this story is about.

And being a victim of stolen/copied works, I would NEVER do this to any author because I know how it feels to have your hard work copied by someone else.

This chapter was also written a month ago, so it isn't newly written and so, I tried my best to edit it. That's all, you can read now. Enjoy~

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

"Move it b*tch!" he yelled after I had refused to go with him. I was going to be sold in an hour or so and I don't want to be. I'm not an object that they could just sell! I'm human!

But what can I do about this?... I have no power...I have no say to this and I can't refuse because they somehow "own" me.

Gosh, I hate these people!

They have taken everything for me! They had taken me away from my friends, my parents and everyone I loved and I hate that all could've done was stand there and watch!

I remembered the feeling of heartbreak when all I could've done was watched as they killed my parents in front of them. Uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes and I felt my heart physically hurting as their bodies fell to the floor...lifelessly.

Blood...gushes out of my dad's head, staining the white oak floor. My mother, on the other hand, eyes were still open as she lays dead on the ground with blood gushing from her neck.

I yelled and screamed, calling for help while trying to break out of the grips of the two men that held me. But they were all failed attempts.

I failed! I failed to protect my parents and it was all because of me that they're dead! It's all because I refused to marry someone I didn't love!

It's all my fault!

"I said f*cking move!" he demands, raising his voice and forcefully shoved me. I hissed when his hands came into contact with my back, the bruises from being whipped, burning.