CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: JEALOUSY?

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

‼️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AND GIFS!‼️

Ah!' I exclaimed.

A panicked yelp erupted from my throat as my hands found their way to his shoulders, quickly attempting to push some distance between us, but my efforts were futile, for he knew my thoughts. He could read me like an open book.

And as my legs were about to move to the empty space beside him, I was caught by surprise when his strong arms drew out and in a matter of seconds, had encircled around my waist, pulling me towards him.

I yelp once more, this time stunned at how tightly his muscular arms were wrapped around me, pressing up against my breast. I felt tingles as he drew me closer towards him, so close that his hot breath could be felt against my face.

My body was now trapped in his hold as he stubbornly refused to let me free, and having been in similar situations before, I knew what the outcome would be if I just sat here and remained silent.

I knew that actions had to be taken if I was going to free myself from this mess of a situation, and I knew that it needed to be done right away. And so for a few moments I remained silent, my focus shifting away from him as my eyes lowered.

Inside my head was busy as millions of ideas suddenly flashed through my mind. I was quickly devising an escape plan and, to my surprise, many ideas came to mind; however, they were not possible to do in this situation and so, unfortunately, I had to abandon those plans.

In the end, I was left with an empty mind as there weren't any plans that would work in this situation. And so, in the last resort to save myself, I decided to follow my heart and do the first thing that came to mind.

And, well, let's just say that following my heart was...foolish of me...

The only thought I had was to shuffle around in his lap, hoping that his grip would loosen as a result of my movements...and so, that was what I did.

As my body remained on his lap, I began moving my hips in circular motions on his thighs, attempting to wiggle my petite body free of his stubborn hold on me...and oh, how foolish I was...

Unfortunately, my silly attempts had only exacerbated the situation, for my movements on his lap only made his grip tighten even more and, soon enough, my sloppy actions provoked a grunt from him.

Goosebumps littered my skin as a low, sexy grunt met my ears. Instantly, my eyes looked up to meet his, my body freezing in place as darkened eyes locked gaze with mine.

Immediately, my movement came to a halt just as his warning gaze adverts to my now exposed legs, causing them to tingle. I gulped, trying to remain calm however, that was not the case as my bottom soon began to realize that there was something stiff beneath it, P—poking my thighs...