CHAPTER NINETEEN: DEJA VU

•First 5 comments will get a shout out•

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

"Here," Lilian said, passing me the refilled bowl of popcorn.

It was currently four in the afternoon and we were about to start our third movie for the day.

Ever since Mr. Mafia and his father had left for work and after we were finished cleaning up, we sat in the living room binge-watching a couple of movies I was newly introduced to.

And yes, I honestly did not like Lilian that much at first because I really did not like that she asked so many questions that became so whelming to answer, however, I am starting to realize that she's not as bad as I thought.

She is actually the second person, after Linda, to be friendly and nice to me and honestly, She's one of the most chill, down-to-earth people I've ever met. So I can say that I'm starting to like her.

Anyways, back to what I was saying.

After a while of watching a few movies, Lunch and other snacks were soon served to us by her servants and we ate with our eyes stuck to the TV screen and it's still stuck to this TV screen, right up to this minute.

So, that's how I was spending my first day with Lilian so far...Unfortunately, my time with her was soon to be over for it was almost nine in the night and the movie was just a couple of minutes away from ending.

"The end"

I sigh as those words popped up on the screen of the TV just a few minutes later.

It was already getting so late in the night and as much as I wanted to sleep, I would rather stay here and spend some more time with Lilian rather than to return to 'our' room because I knew what was gonna happen.

Yes, I hated him and no, I did not want to be anywhere near to him...not after last night

I...am worried that last night's event may repeat itself and is so afraid that at this point, I could only hope that It does not...

But...I may also know of a way to make sure it does not happen and the solution to the problem is...to Avoid him.

Yes, you've heard me right, that was my plan.

Though I cannot avoid him when I am around his parents, I can with their backs turned. So from today onwards, I will be trying my best to stay as far as I can possibly be, from him...even if it means that I'll have to sleep somewhere else...