CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: HUNGRY

• • •

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━•• •STEPHAN•

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN•

"Do you like it?" Asked Bianca after I placed a spoon of pasta in my mouth.

I nodded my head as a response but inwardly frown at how different the taste was. This was not how Deborah's dinner would taste...

Were more ingredients added to this dish?

"Then let's hurry! I think we should head to bed after this. You look so tired, so how about I give you a massage later?" She offered, her voice pulling me out of my thoughts.

I once again only nodded my head in agreement but still had the thought of 'why is the taste different?' stuck in my head.

As I said before, the taste was a little different that it made me wonder if it was prepared by someone else...

But even if this was the case, then I would not be angry, at least not this time for I actually liked this one better...

Anyways, I let that thought slipped to the back of my mind and resumed to eating in silence.

Once we were finish with dinner, one of my servants came and took our plates away and soon Bianca opened her mouth to speak.

"Shall we go then?" She asked, gesturing her hands towards the exit of the kitchen and when I nodded my head again, she sends me a smile and quickly rose to her feet but the smile dropped a little when no sign was made by me to move...even the littlest.

You see, even though I had agreed to her earlier words, I was not about to comply with her yet for I first have something, that is very important, to do before I go with her.

A frown was replaced on her face as she walks over to me, her eyes connecting to mine.

"...Why are you still sitting there?" Her voice held confusion as she spoke but there was not a sound that left my mouth until I had risen to my feet and came face to face with her.

"Wait right here for me, I have something to do first" I completely ignored her question and giving her a command instead. My voice was serious as those words left my mouth, causing her to gulp.

The confused expression on her face was now completely gone and was replaced with a kind of look that made me inwardly frown.

She looked....nervous and afraid...by the words had left my mouth and that was starting to make me become a little suspicious of her behavior...