CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: SERVANT

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

"Why are you taking me there?"

That was the question that continually left my mouth, hoping that I could have an answer since being taken to the kitchen, first of all without me even agreeing to comply, was a little suspicious.

Although breakfast was not served to me as yet, it cannot be that they are taken me to the kitchen to have breakfast, can it?

Yeah, it just does not make sense because Linda told me that Mr. Mafia had instructed for me to have breakfast with one of his close friends and if I'm right, Bianca is one of his close 'friends' and if I'm right again, then should not we be eating breakfast together?

You see what I'm saying? I know something was not right. I could even feel it! And because of this, I need answers!

But sadly, my questions went unheard and now I think I'm just talking to myself for they have now completely turned their focus from me and is now only focused on getting me to the kitchen, I guess.

And finally, after a minute of just walking down the long hall that led to the kitchen, we were finally there.

Their hands were now off of me and they all stood before me. Some blocking the exit in case I tried to make a run from it and others stood right before me and I don't know why.

"...So can I know why I am here?" I finally broke the silence after a while, in hopes that my question will finally be answered since their focus was now back to me but I was totally wrong.

Instead of answering my question, they just stood there in silence, their eyes still pasted onto me...and things were starting to become even more confusing.

A frown suddenly made its way onto my face as I began to question my purpose here.

Why was I brought here then if all they're doing is staring at me?

Is...this may be a staring contest or...-

*BANG!*

A sudden sound of metal pots hitting against each other had caught my attention, causing me to avert my eyes to the direction I heard it coming from.

I frowned, even more, when I saw a short but slim woman, in the same uniform as them that surrounded me, making her way towards me.

"Good morning Madame" greeted a servant of Mr. Mafia. A now polite smile was displayed on her lips as she walked past the others surrounding me before coming to a stop before me.