CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TRICKED

•  •  •

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

"Get on the bed" he commanded and my eyes went wide as soon I realized when I understood his words m.

At the beginning, I was confused as to what his words meant. Was it to sleep?

However, it was very soon that I realize that Mr. Mafia isn't that nice to ask me to get on the bed just to sleep, so when I had come to an understanding of his words, I immediately froze up....again.

The words that left his lips were definitely not something I was expecting to hear, at least not at this hour for it was so late and I knew that we were both tired from the trip...

It was just too sudden...

Actually, Everything was too sudden-

The sound of someone exhaling brought me back to reality and I immediately shifted my gaze back to him...and let's just say I was not expecting to see him in such manner.

My eyes got really wide again as I was now looking at an almost exposed chest, its shirt barely hanging on for its dear life!

As quickly as possible, I looked away from him as I felt my check starting to suddenly heat up. No, I do not know why I'm reacting this way and no, there was no comfortableness in this!

It could be clearly seen from my face that I was very, very, VERY uncomfortable being in the presence of a man that has a part of his body exposed!

Yes, we may be married and so it should be somethings that's normal but after all, our marriage is fake and I think it is better for us to be able to respect each other.

"And I did not feel comfortable at all...at all..." I say to myself while secretly taking a look at him from the side of my eyes.