CHAPTER SEVEN: DECISIONS

**The characters of this book will be out tomorrow (EST) it will be located at the very top right before the FIRST chapter**

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

Decisions...

I was stuck between two options.

One that may save my life...

and the other...I don't know...

I could either accept his proposal and bare his child where, in the end, freedom is promised.

Or...I could choose to deny his offer and live a hopeless future...a future where suffering lies, a future that I could not predict, for I could live today and die at his hands tomorrow.

Making a decision, about whether my choice would be the first option or the other, was not the problem. It was rather the consequences that came with it.

If I chose to accept his offer then I would have to bare him a child, however, marriage is not the issue. It was the thought that I would be married to someone I've been trying to stay as far a possible from and what is worse than that is that I would have to bare him a child, something I do not think I'm mentally nor physically prepared for.

And what if I do bear him a child but I'm now attached to him or her?

Will I be able to take him/her with me when our agreement is over or would I be forced into leaving my child behind?

I needed all the answers I could get. I have to know what I will and will not be allowed to do before the thought of even accepting his agreement come to mind.

But it was currently 10 'o'clock in the night and as usual, the air was engulfed in silence which made me assume that everyone must be asleep. So it is definitely not the right time to ask questions...

I exhaled as I stood up and walked to the side of my bed.

'I guess tomorrow is the only chance I have to ask my questions...' I thought as I got into bed and quickly pulled the duvet to cover my lower half.

I soon let the thought of the mafia Lord and his agreement slipped to the back of my mind as I made myself comfortable in bed. And very soon after I felt a wave of sleepiness came over me.

Letting out a sleepy yawn, I snuggled into my pillow before I had soon fell asleep.