CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: RUINED PLANS

I just thought that he would finally look away and leave but instead

I just thought that he would finally look away and leave but instead...He leaned in until he was just inches away from my face and suddenly cupped my face and then...

...he kisses my forehead.

• • •

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · · •HAZEL•

•HAZEL•

My eyes went wide as he afterward pulled away, his lips now brushing against my forehead.

The room was suddenly engulfed in silence with only the sizzling sounds of raw bacon being cooked to a perfect golden brown color.

Silence remains in the air as he removes his lip from my forehead and it lightly brushes against my face as he aligns our face together and honestly, there was no comfort in this, especially being so close to him, however, I knew that choosing to not comply with his fake acting will only result in his parents becoming suspicious of us, so I had no other choice but to comply.

Now that our eyes were connected, he gently began to caress my face with his fingers whilst bringing his face closer to mine. A sudden chill ran down my spine and I sucked in a breath as our faces were now just inches apart.

"Be a good girl while I'm gone, okay?" he whispered next to my ears whilst bringing his other hand to my neck and lightly stroked over the marks he left visible, for all to see.

A soft, unconscious gasp escaped my mouth and I unconsciously bit my lips as last night's event had all of a sudden come flashing back to me.

My body shuddered under his, the room suddenly becoming hot as the memories of his soft, luscious lips ravishing my neck, came rushing back into my head.

It was not long after that I realized my actions and when I did, I felt a blush creeping onto my cheek.

As quickly as I could, I averted my eyes from his whilst the feeling of embarrassment came over me.

I honestly had no idea why I had reacted in this type of way to his touch but I for sure knew that it was something that was not good...at all.

...And the only way I could avoid anything like this in the near future is to keep my distance from him and hopefully, with his paren's back turned, I can.