CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: UNEXPECTED

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

I gulped, breath caught in my throat as the room all of a sudden heated up

I gulped, breath caught in my throat as the room all of a sudden heated up. I could feel his eyes burning deep into mine as I nervously turned away from him, unsure of what to do. Not long after, the realization that I was fully naked, hit me once again causing my grip on my body to tighten. I began to push myself into the wall in an attempt to make some distance between us.

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest, and for some reason, his presence caused my body to respond in a very different way than normal...

My legs had unconsciously squeezed themselves together after It had felt his legs pressing against them and my mind was starting to stray a little, however, I managed to control my thoughts and kept myself calm and I was doing well for a second, however, just when I thought things couldn't have gotten any worse than it already was, He started to move closer in.

I was completely taken aback and as a result of his unexpected actions, my body froze for a split second. And me being my usual self, I once again began to panic and shrank further into the wall, trying to create some space between us; however, my actions were meaningless for my back was already pressed against the glass walls of the shower.

His hot breath was soon felt, brushing against my lips as he kept leaning in with his gaze still fixed on mine, and if I am, to be honest, I was about to get a heart attack for how rapidly my heart had sped up. So I began thinking of a solution and did the first thing that came to mind. I closed my eyes.

I immediately closed my eyes in the hopes that he would interpret this as a sign that I did not want this and so, he would finally move away, however, my actions did not help at all and in a couple of seconds, the very thing I did not want, was about to happen!!

Well...that's what I thought...And thankfully, I was incorrect.

The sound of a shower button was instead heard and the cold water which was flowing out stopped and was replaced by hot water within seconds.

My eyes immediately opened after this and I felt my cheeks going crimson red in embarrassment and at this moment, I was actually thankful that his hands were still covering my mouth, making it difficult to see my now flushed face.

But even after this, Silence and Tension remained in the room, and as embarrassed as I was, I decided to look elsewhere than at him. So, my eyes started to wander around the shower until, for some reason, it landed on his white dress shirt, which was now completely soaked, and peaking through was his god-like body followed by his hard and well-defined abs.

Seeing this, my eyes instantly widened, and I averted my gaze, and finally, Mr. Mafia finally removed his eyes from me after this, before slowly withdrawing his hands from my mouth.

When he slowly took a step away, I kept my hands over my naked self and looked to the floor. And to be honest, I was expecting to be screamed at or disciplined once more...which made my eyes tear up...