CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: THANK YOU

• • •

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━•••STEPHAN

••━━━ •• •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. She was slightly shaking, which I assumed was from fear, and so was her voice.

The place soon grew in silence. She tightened her grip around herself, in attempts to cover herself even more, while her eyes averted to mine, waiting for an answer.

I exhale. Averting my eyes from her, I rose to my feet.

"Keep quiet and Get back over here" I say, looking back over to her. I was hoping that she would cooperate and obey my command, however, you should know by now that my wife is certainly not one that would listen that easily...without the involvement of punishments.

And just like in the past, she refuses, deciding to ignore my words and instead, do what she pleases and...I did not like that. At all.

A frustrating sigh left my mouth as she shook her head and within seconds, sprang to her feet. By now I was trying to suppress my anger that was slowly starting to grow...and just when I thought things couldn't have gotten any worse, she took off running.

Straight towards the exit she goes, her feet wobbling as she tries to run past me with a certain amount of speed that would make it impossible to catch her. Unfortunately, her 'brilliant' plan had soon come to an end as I made little efforts to run and without any difficulty, grabbed her by her arms.

She gasped. Her eyes widened at my sudden grip on her arm.

'N-no!" She shouted and soon put up a fight, making her best attempts to escape my hold but it was too late. My anger had surged to the point where I did not mind hurting her...even though she was not well.

However, I tried restraining myself from doing so since...after all she still hasn't recovered yet and if anything, her health would only become worse from my punishments.

So I instead threw her onto the bed, in hopes that she would find it much more difficult to get out of my hold and eventually give up but...you should already figure by now that thighs did not go as I thought it would.

Another gasp had left her lips as I threw her onto the bed. She looked at me, her face holding a h look of surprise but that look soon disappeared and was replaced with fear as she, only seconds later, began to kick and trash...again.

Numerous attempts were made by her as she continued her attempts to scuffle her way out of hold and sadly for her, she failed, over and over again. But as her attempts continued to not succeed, she failed to realize that her actions were only making matters worse for I only grew more in anger until I could not bear this any more. I was done being nice.