CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE END

• • •

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN•

"Mr. Mariano" Greeted Mr. Benson. He enters my office, heads now, and shuts the door behind him.

Mr. Benson is one of my drivers who is substituting for the absence of my Butler, Mr. Barkley.

Though he does his job quite well, I still do not like him for some reason and only wish for Mr. Barkley to return soon which, thankfully, is soon to happen.

His few days off of work were soon to end and he will finally be back to his position as butler and hopefully, he can restore things to how it once was, for my house is in chaos at the moment.

I still could not bring myself to believe what I had seen on that security footage. It's just really surprising to think that they did all this and thought it could remain hidden forever, that I would never find out.

I'm a mafia lord for god's sake!

Who the f*ck did they think they're dealing with?!

"What can I do for you, sir?" He suddenly asked after the place had gone silent.

His voice has grabbed my attention. I exhale, placing down the few papers I had in my hands.

That night, after I left the room in anger, my mind was only filled with one thought and that was to kill her.

I wanted to put a f*cking bullet to her head, killing her right on the spot but as much as I wanted to do so, I didn't. Instead, I came up with an even better plan.

That night I mentioned nothing to her and instead, left for my room.

Knowing Bianca for a very long time, I knew that she was an expert in lying and also, very smart...smarter than I thought she was.

I mean my house is always filled with security guards everywhere and so I keep wondering 'how in the world did she get to delete those footages whilst my guards were around?'

Maybe they were not all present at that time but there had to be at least one of them in that room, right?...unless...

You see, I knew that she couldn't have done this on her own so that led me to my assumptions and it did not take me long to figure out that she even had some help from one of my employees...or maybe a few.

After that night I left for work the next day, pretending as if everything was okay and here I am now, about to put all of this to an end.

It was the next day, the night after I had found out what she had done and was more than ready to carry out my plan.

I knew that Bianca was a very good liar and would very much try to convince me that she has nothing to do with my wife's sufferings and although I knew that I still would not have believed her, I still waited for the next day because I wanted to catch her red-handed.

This way, she does not have any excuses to make and will not lie to my face, I hope because I swear to god I will f*cking take her life without thinking twice if she does so.