CHAPTER TEN: OH NO!

"Turn around" he broke the silence with his order and my eyes went wide when the first thought that came to my mind was the wounds on my back

At first, there was hesitation presented in me, for I didn't want to follow his commands but when the memories of how angry he got the last time when I refuse to listen to his orders, I give in and...in a slow place, turned around so my back was facing him...

...And then he saw my wounds...

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

Silence...

Just as numerous times before, the air was once again engulfed in silence, however, the tension in the atmosphere was very different from the previous ones...

It was more of the emotions of fear and anxiousness combined together...

I froze where I was standing as I felt his heavy stares boring through my back and then a sudden hiss of pain escaped my lips when I felt his fingers grazes lightly over my sore wounds...

Quickly biting my lips as an attempt to conceal my hisses and groans, I waited in eagerness to hear anything that he might say...and he did...and it was just the question I predicted.

"...Who did this?" His voice was low and calm but if I should know one thing about him, it's that he is at most anger when he is calm.

And not wanting to anger him any more than he was, I wasted not a second to answer his question. "...Mr. Price....and some of the guards of our cells"

Even though I did answer right away, There was hesitation presented and that was only because of the terrible memories, that came rushing back to me. I couldn't help but shake.

And let's just say that Mr. Mafia did not look happy at all. For he immediately rose to his feet after I had mentioned the names of the culprits...

...And without taking another glance at me, he walked to my door and left...

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN•

"The phone, sir" Butler Barkley said as he came rushing into my office with my cell phone in his hands.

It has been exactly 10 minutes since I've angrily left her bedroom and I can say that I'm very furious after seeing the wounds on her back.