CHAPTER ELEVEN: TREATED

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·
•HAZEL•

Oh no!

My eyes went wide and I watched in horror as he silently enters my bedroom with the most angry-looking face I've ever seen.

Still silent, he closed the door behind him before his eyes connected to mine and his stares terrified me so much that if I looked any longer, I would be dead.

So I managed to somehow look away and shifted my gaze to Dr. David who still hasn't noticed the presence on Mr. Mafia.

However, that soon changed when he started making his way to him and the sound of his footsteps grab the doctor's attention.

And with a frown on his face, He immediately turned around but this frown was soon replaced with a terrified look when he saw Mr. Mafia storming towards him.

And then things clashed.

Well, not actually since it was actually Mr. Mafia who grabbed Dr. David by his coat and slammed him to the walk beside him...

But things got pretty ugly in a matter of seconds.

"What the f**k do you think you're doing?!" he roared in his face and I watched a Dr. David fearfully shrink himself into the wall.

It was clearly seen that he was petrified by Mr. Mafia's actions, for he started shaking uncontrollably while he stared at him with terror-filled eyes. and I myself could not help but tremble as this entire scenery played before me.

I could only stand there fearful of the thought that in a couple of minutes, I would be in Dr. David's shoes.

"...s-sorry..." The doctor shakily stuttered while his hands were wrapped tightly around his neck and my heart began to beat at a fast pace against my chest as It could be seen of how hopeless the Doctor looked.

"...You know that's my f**king wife, don't you?!" he roared in the man's face again and the poor doctor began to beg for mercy.

And honestly, from experience, I knew that Mr. Mariano was not quite a good and friendly person but I never thought that he would be this bad.

Mercy I was hoping he would give to the man and that he would spare his life for, after all, nothing he did was intentional. It was his job and he totally misunderstood everything!

However, I was soon to find out that mercy was and may never be shown by him.

As Dr. David continued to beg for his life, Mr. Mafia, on the other hand, looked like he could care less, because now he had him pressed against the wall again and he is literally choking him to death!

And I have to do something!

My plan at first was to just stand here and maybe think of a plan to escape or something since I never thought it would be this bad but now my plan had changed and the only thought on my mind was to help Dr. David.

What else could I do?

I can't just stand him and watch his get killed for something that wasn't intentional, can I?!