CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: I'LL HELP

Shout out to so_so_466❤️hoori94🧡
pallo123💚 tor being the first 3 to comment
• • •

Shout out to so_so_466❤️hoori94🧡pallo123💚 tor being the first 3 to comment•   •   •

••━━━ •• ❖ •• ━━━••
•STEPHAN•

My grip on her hair was very tight as I leaned in some more until I was close enough and a smirk soon formed on my lips as she soon began to shake even more, from the words that soon left my mouth.

"You're dead" I whispered, reaching into my pocket for my gun.

Her eyes shifted to where my hands were, immediately going wide when she saw my gun being drawn out.

Fear flashes in her eyes and she repeatedly shook her head in hopes that I would not hurt her one bit but after what she had done to my wife, there was no sympathy presented in me.

I clenched my fist even more, ignoring the words that soon left her mouth when the gun was now seen in my hands.

Letting the anger build-up in me, I send her one of my deadly glares as I brought the gun before her, first cranking it before pointing it at her throat and that caused her whole reaction to change.

She soon began to pant as her voice rises. Tears soon filled her eyes, her pleadings becoming louder by every passing second.

She looked terrified at the moment and to be honest, this has only brought satisfaction to my heart.

A small smirk made it to my lips as I continue to ignore her pleads and brought the gun closer until it was pressing against her throat.

I averted my gaze to her face, looking her ice-cold in the eyes as I leaned in for the second time, being my mouth close to her ears.

"I warned you..." I whispered before everything finally came to an end.

I did not think twice.

I pulled the trigger.

"Ruben"

"Yes sir?!" answered Ruben as he came running into the living room.

I rose to my feet as soon as his voice was heard before turning to face him. There was nothing said between the two of us for a couple of seconds.