Chapter Thirty Two

LILLIE POV
An hour later, we're all unpacked and I feel much better.
"Oh, look! Joe's posted a new video. Do you want to watch it?"
"Yeah, go ahead," I smile, sitting on the bed next to Caspar as he gets the video up. It's titled "Big Jeva News".
Caspar hits play and we watch, in silence. The video already has thousands of views and likes.
"We've got some pretty exciting news, and we don't want to keep it from you." Joe looks at Eva shyly.
"No one apart from us knows that..." Eva says as they look at each other and smile. "I'm having a baby."
Caspar gasps. "Aww Joe!" He claps his hands. I start to text Eva immediately. It'll probably get lost in the sea of congratulations but who cares?
"This has made my day!" I say to Caspar.
"Me too!"
"I'm so so happy for them!"
CASPAR POV
After the exciting news, Lillie and I finish off the last bit of unpacking. I find an old school photo at the bottom of a box, and try to spot her.
"Oh, God. Can you see me?" She laughs, peering over my shoulder.
"No..." I keep looking. "Wait! Is that you?" I point to a little girl with braces, a massive blonde fringe and pigtails.
"Yeah, maybe," She giggles. "All that time ago, I never ever thought I'd, like, be the one to leave my parents first. Let alone be with someone who's, what, four years older than me." She looks up at me brushing her hair out of her eyes. It just falls down again, so I tuck it back behind her ear.
"Oh, Caspar," She says, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Thank you so much. For everything."
"That's not a problem." I smile at her, and then my phone goes off. I check it, Lillie checks hers. There's a load of Twitter notifications that make me go all nervous.
So happy for @joe_sugg and @EvaG , but will there be any #Callie 'exciting news' soon? @Caspar_Lee @LillieSxox
Oh no.
"Caspar, have you seen these tweets?" She says, scrolling through her phone.
"Yes. I think we should just ignore them."
"I agree. Do they know I'm only 18? Have they read Love, Rosie?"
"I very much doubt it." I smile, and we both start to laugh.