I can't THANK YOU enough!!

All I can and want to say to you guys is a humongous thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this trilogy!

I never expected this to be loved by so many people who read it! This trilogy was only going to be two books so your lucky I did another one!!

I started The One And Only Real as an Instagram fanfic on one of my fan pages in March of this year. I was 20 chapters into posting when the account I posted this one got deleted.

I wanted to continue the book after the comments of how good it was I received on I Instagram (before the account was deleted) and May was the month I discovered Wattpad. Since then, I have made 281 followers and I continued writing the rest of this series and started writing one-shots.
As of 23rd of September I made to 100 followers and it has increased by 181 in 2 and a half months!! I don't know how but thanks!

The One And Only Real has received 75.4K reads and 2.5K votes. Thank you for reaching getting this story to where the stats stand now. I thought that after I finished The One and Only Real, people stopped reading it but I guess I was wrong. I couldn't have done it without you guys and wouldn't have had the guts to continue because of your comments from here and Instagram.

I continued the series, knowing I won't be continuing it on Instagram, and have reached the end.

I enjoyed writing the sequel, After The Always (Cover made by me) and nearly got into tears myself at some points. I have enjoyed receiving the email notifications that you have written and posted comments on these chapters and always look forward to reading them.
After The Always so far has received 76.8K reads, 2.2K votes.

But Being In Love With You (I made the cover again) was in my opinion the most fun to write and the one I love the most in the trilogy. This book has revived the most interaction and I'm happy! Even if it is the 3rd one and not the first! I feel you connected with this story line the most, due to the awesome, encouraging and amazing 315 comments you have written out of the 104.4K reads and 2.4K votes!

I can't believe that people actually enjoy my writing. I didn't think my skills were good enough to earn comments saying that I'm an awesome author and that you enjoy reading what I write. Even making you fangirl, getting you emotional. Also saying that my story is their favourite book on Wattpad and you screaming when you see I've updated!

I want to give a shout out to these Wattpadders:
- @mrsmellarkable
- @MistyWrites
- @CaitlinWickens
- @IsobelWright
- @Joshifer-X-Everlark
- @Thgtfios10
- @Thgobsessed12

You guys have mostly been following me from the beginning and I've loved seeing your many comments you wrote for me to see! You guys have commented do many times wanting for more (which is good!) which is one of the reasons I continued!
Shout out to everyone who has been with me from the beginning but I didn't mention.

So once again thank you so much to everyone as this is the end..

I love you guys so much! It has been such a pleasure and privilege to have you love my writing and for me to be able to write for you an After Mockingjay fanfic trilogy!

For the last time...... thank you!

MidnightSnow1

NEW BOOK NEWS TO COME!!