Chp 7- The Cobras

The beautiful brown skinned girl (Karen Callum)

Chp 7

The Cobras.

Kevin's POV

I sighed in relief knowing that the twins won't find me here.

My goodness.

They became coins and it was like I was a magnet. I tried escaping during Lunch time but they caught me and forced me to the cafeteria.

I was already uncomfortable due to the million eyes that I knew would be present whilst I was eating.

I saw the purple eyed angel again. It was hard looking away at those beautiful eyes. They were so unique in so many different ways. Her family seemed to notice that she was looking at me too much.

Immediately they looked disgusted and I had frowned at that.

I checked if the coast was clear from the boy's toilet. Once I was certain, I ran to the library because I knew Mrs Smith would be worried.

I just threw my self through the doors while panting. Much to my surprise I saw the new people including those beautiful purple eyes looking at me but Mrs Smith was on her two knees before them.

My jaw dropped for a minute as I blinked twice and I made sure it was slowly. Once I opened my eyes again Mrs Smith was standing.

"Well, I will look for your books." Mrs Smith said "they are bound to be around here."

"Fine." Justin said "you do that. Let's go."

As they passed by the twins threw me an annoyed look. The Justin guy looked uninterested but the albino just looked at me as she left.

Once all of them were outside. I looked at Mrs Smith with a bewildered stare.

"What was that?" I questioned with huge eyes.

"I dropped my books Kevin dear." She said with an eye roll causing me to nod in understanding "you weren't here during lunch..."

"You could say my sorta new siblings are too clingy." I answered her long unfinished question "It's so disturbing."

She laughed joyfully before sighing.

"Who knew the children of a huge business company would be here?"

"Who now?"

"The Williams." She answered before sighing at my confused face "You need to know such things considering the fact that you're going to be a business man some day."

"Do tell." I raised a brow as she made a noise of joy.

"So..." She started making me raise a brow "Their father is known as Xavier William, his story goes back to the time when modern fancy things haven't been invented. He was a small boy with a passion to rule over a large company that will leave an unforgettable mark."

"Unfortunately not all parents are loving and supportive. Xavier's parents favored among their three children and apparently Xavier was the last one among his brothers. It seemed like his dream was just too big for him, his parents admired the two children because they wanted to be famous actors instead of business man."

"Xavier's parents immediately kicked him out of the house when he turned 18 but kept their deserving loving children according to them. Heartbroken Xavier left to his grandmother who accepted him, Xavier became a sorta of a hood guy but he still kept his vision in mind. He meet two people, a certain girl who looked like a boxer and a guy who knew the streets like the back of his hand."

"They became super close and just like most street cool gangs they formed a name for themselves as a whole...a name entitled Cobras. In a few months of hustling Xavier found an opportunity to be what he wanted so he left his crew to take care of his aging grandmother of whom he promised to come back to with money. As the years went by the grandmother was unfortunately murdered by some stupid reason and when Xavier heard, he immediately came back. No longer than a week his parents along with his brothers including a few neighbors were found dead. Police immediately suspected Xavier but he came out clean."

"He buried his grandmother and left with his crew. Unfortunately I don't know what happens after that, I just know that he married a French woman and adopted seven children. It's rumours that I've heard am not quite sure." She shrugged but I was interested already.

"So now he made a name for himself?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. A lot of business want to partner with him in the cobra world."

"Cobra world?" I asked in confusion.

''of course." She answered with an eye roll "but he refuses after all. Those children have a fucking ass hot rich dad. Man why did he have to get married?"

I was interested and engrossed in the story that when I looked at my watch, I was about fifteen minutes late from nemesis's car ride home.

I hugged Mrs Smith as the story hovered in my mind.

I wanted to know.

What happened for the neighbors to be killed?

I wanted to know.

Who would even think of murdering Xavier's parents?

What happened when Xavier left with the Cobras to a world of fame?

What is the cobra world?

My eye twitched slowly at not having the answer to those questions.

I found nemesis looking around with a frown until she saw me approaching the car.

"You're fifteen minutes late." She said as she started the car. The twins already had huge smiles aimed at me and Katie looked annoyed whilst Karen smiled.

"I had to pass by the library."

"Ok buckle up." She said as the car left the students who chatted happily.

What happened to Xavier's friends...are they still alive?

I need to do a little research.