Chp 18- Cozy and warm

The pyjamas.... You'll understand more as you continue reading :-). Enjoy.

Chp 18

Cozy and warm.

Rose's POV

I walked into my room with a really bored feeling.

Gosh I was bored. I was beyond bored. There was absolutely nothing to do around here, it was simply blank and normal.

Normal is so last season.

I looked up when I heard work blasting through the room and behold Asnath was there in her black lingerie with a table filled with strawberries, wine including a few junk food and although the music was soft, she was focused on the movie she was watching.

"Hey." Asnath greeted me but didn't look up. I threw the bag somewhere around the room as I went to sit besides her "how was School?" She turned to face me and my eyes dropped to her boobs before I looked up her eyes that held great pride for some reason.

"Is a School." I signed to her before rolling my eyes. School is never good, unless maybe if you had friends but my only friend was a scholl cleaner plus i think I would rather keep it that way.

Isolated and silent.

"Yeah a building." Asnath said with a chuckle clearly enjoying my suffering "Come on am watching a movie and maybe this won't bore the shit outta you as a human being."

I raised a brow but joined her and that's exactly what I did, luckily it was a series and not a boring one. Kinda had complicated love circles and two people in denial with each other so they decided not to speak up the truth.

Lucifer was the name of the series but eventually I fell asleep only after like three series because I couldn't fight my tiredness nor the way my eyes refused to stay awake.

I woke up on the bed minutes later hugged tightly for some odd reason and when I looked around it was still dark so I stood up dizzily with difficulty because Asnath kept her tight hold but I managed to break through watching as Asnath snored peacefully.

I frowned for a second because no matter what friendship we had I specifically told her no cuddles.

I didn't like hands on my body for a reason so now Asnath's hands were tangible on my body.

I just watched for a few seconds as my sleepiness left me slowly and once I was okay I walked into the bathroom. Filled the tub up and filled it with my favorite Rose scented bubbly soap. I took my precious time bathing my hair to my body.

Once I was done with everything, I put a towel around me before I unplugged and let the dirty water disappear. Then I dried myself making sure I don't miss a single droplet of water, once done with that I lotioned and got my black with a little touch of white pyjamas.

I dressed in them because I didn't see any ray of sunshine when I woke up in my room so I assume is already late.

Very late.

I was so in the mood I made my hair very curly except my French.

A little make up wouldn't hurt right?

So I only put on black lip stick, that was enough for today. Then I put on my white earrings then I left the bathroom only catching sight of Asnath rubbing her eyes and I think I caught sight of a little bit of sunlight.

"Oh morning Rose."

My brows farrowed.

Morning?

"You look hot but you should probably change." She said making me smirk and shake my head "What do you mean? No? You have school."

"Am wearing something ain't I?" I signed making her eyes widen.

"You going to school dressed in pyjamas?"

"Why not? I thought it was night anyways." I signed before walking to my school bag "see ya I guess. Get one of the slaves to Clean this place."

Not waiting for her response I left the room. I most definitely wasn't going to change, I was comfy and warm in these regardless of how thick they looked.

Once I arrived in the dining room I found the table done filled with food. I sat down ignoring a few guards that looked at me.

I sat down taking a plate with me as I picked the kind of food I wanted then I sat down and indulged peacefully since I didn't eat dinner yesterday.

Jonathan showed up first. Looking at me before chuckling.

"Hey you look beautiful. You staying in?" He asked.

"Nah" I signed drinking my juice.

"Omg this is golden." He said serving himself "You sure you want to go to school in pyjamas?"

"Too lazy to change." I signed watching as the twins came in with Justin and of course they started complaining when they found out that I was going to school with my jamis.

"You do know you look..... ah what's the word really good almost seducing?" Jonathan said "I see a few guards eyeing you."

I rolled my eyes.

I didn't care what people will say or do.

Am wearing something ain't I?

It's not like am running around naked with a huge fork in my hand or something. I covered up.

Besides the is a saying that I should dress comfortable with the kind of clothes I wanted.

Pyjamas were not a problem.

I was comfortable.

It didn't matter if they were labeled for only night. I could wear them if I wanted anyways.

"Rose?!"

"Rose?!"

I opened my mouth to shout at Jung because I've heard him say that for like ten minutes. I was tired of him telling me to change because I look childish.

I saw the hope in my sibling's eyes when they saw my mouth open but I closed my mouth sneering my lip instead as annoyance filled my body.

"Listen to me and listen good. You don't own me. I can do whatever I want just like you fucking can. Shut up, your voice isn't even sexy. Am not changing anything!! Am going to school like this." I signed releasing a silent huff then I went to eat my food like it didn't happen.

I ignored their conversation as I took out my wireless ear buds to truly not hear everyone. I didn't care if they were loud.

I don't want some person telling me what to do.

I can wear whatever I want.

And I didn't give a fuck what people say.

I roll the dice.

Do what I want.