NEW BOOK ALERT

I present to you, JULIET SAVED THE BADBOY! I'm trying my hand at teen romance because we all know how heavy "Irrevocably" was. So here I am trying my magic at this genre but don't worry, you know me- it's still  in the same alley as Irrevocably. Please take a chance on my new book, we've only got a few chapters left till the ending! Thanks guys!

"Fuck my life.." I grunted.

I can't believe my last words were going to be useless. I half expected it to be "tell mom I love her" or some sappy shit like that. But turns out my last words we're utterly useless.
How I got here? Trust me I don't know, I was sipping the liquid from my red cup the first second and the next thing I know is I'm running towards him.
•••
Well, Juliet Evans have always hated the football team due to the trauma they inflicted on her brother- they outed him from his closet, if you know what I mean.
Ever since that day they have been harassing him physically and emotionally. As his twin, she took it upon herself to protect him- if she had to swing a fist, you bet your asses she would!
Here enter Luke Rivers, he was a part of the "No Brainy Bunch" as Juliet liked to call the Football team. Sure he stayed in the sidelines and watched his friends do horrible things- that's what Juliet hates the most, the bystanders who never bat an eyelash when it comes to abuse. He was automatically an asshole by association.
Because after-all, Birds of the same feather flocks together right?