Chapter 41

My phone started ringing so I sat up and grabbed it off of my nightstand. It was Billie. "Hold on. Pause the movie." Tayler grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Can I come over?" Billie asked through the phone. "Nobody's home at my house and I'm bored."

"Of course."

"Okay." There was some shuffling around before she talked again. "I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll be on my way."

"Okay. That's cool. Me and Tayler are watching a movie."

"Alright, see you in a little bit."

"Okay. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too." She hung up and I put my phone down.

"Who was that," Tayler asked.

"Billie."

"Oh. She's coming over here?" I nodded and she sighed, clicking play.

We finished our movie and went downstairs. There was a knock at the door. "Oh. It's probably Billie." I opened the door and Billie wrapped her arms around me, kissing my head.

"Hey, baby." I smiled.

"Hey."

I took her into the living room. Billie grinned, her cute ass dimples showing. "I'm Billie."

"Mm-hm... Tayler," Tayler lazily introduced herself, plopping down on the couch.

Billie's smile faded and she gave me a questioning look to which I simply shrugged.

-

I looked to my left at Billie. She was staring at the floor, twisting one of her rings. I turned to my right to see Tayler, tracing the design on her shoe. I stood up and turned around to face them. "Okay. What's going on?"

"I don't know what you mean, baby," Tayler mocked Billie, rolling her eyes. Billie just shook her head and continued playing with her rings.

"Okay, what the fuck is your problem with Billie? She's been nothing but nice to you the whole time."

"My problem with Billie is that she gets handed everything, and now she has you too," Tayler snarled. My mouth hung open slightly. That took an unexpected turn. Billie pressed her lips together and nodded, clearly offended.

"Billie worked incredibly hard to get where she is and she still works incredibly hard every single day. She's earned everything that she has. Nobody handed it to her. She's very talented and she's very sweet. You have no right to act this way."

"What the fuck ever." She stood up. "I'm leaving."

"Go ahead. You know where the door is."

She started walking towards the door, but then turned around and flipped me off. "Fuck you."

"No thanks." I smiled, sarcastically. She walked out and slammed the door. "Yeah, fuck you too, bitch," I mumbled, sitting down next to Billie. "I'm sorry, Bil. I did not expect her to act like that. I swear I didn't know that she liked me. I promise."

"I believe you. It's okay." She smiled, pulling me down onto her and connecting our lips. It started off slow and gradually got messier. Her tongue slid over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, a battle she won every time. She flipped us around and hovered over me, her cold chains brushing against my chest. "You said that your brother and dad are out of town, right?" she asked, kissing my neck.

"Yeah."

She pulled my shirt over my head and smirked. "Perfect."

-

"Wake up, baby. Your alarms are going off." She gently shook me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned over, burying my head in her chest and wrapping my arms around her neck. She laughed. "Get up."

I sighed and pressed a light kiss to her collarbone. "Okay. I'm getting up." I closed my eyes again.

"Okay. Just know... you made me do this." I hummed in response, only half awake. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." She tickled my sides and I threw my legs around her waist, screaming.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! I'll kill you."

She stopped tickling me and I moved to the other side of the couch, crossing my arms. "I hate you."

She stood up and stretched, kissing my head. "Love you too, baby." She walked off towards the bathroom.

"We're not friends anymore," I said, loudly enough for her to hear from the bathroom. "I can't believe you just did that to me." I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Okay," she yelled back. "I'm still gonna kiss you."

"Nuh-uh. We're not friends anymore." The faucet ran for a minute and then she came into the kitchen. She tried to kiss my cheek, but I brought my finger up to her lips and pushed her away. "We're not friends."

"Okay. What can I do to make you forgive me?"

I thought for a minute. "Let me wear this today." I tugged on her hoodie. "And finish making my toast for me."

"Okay." She pulled her hoodie off and gave it to me before making her way over to the toaster. I threw it over my shoulder and walked off, chuckling. "Sucker. I would've let you kiss me anyways."

"You're annoying."

"I know." I smiled. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Ooh. I wanna come." She followed me. I turned her around and pushed her back towards the kitchen.

"Yeah. You wish, Eilish. Finish making my toast."

"Fine, but since you wanna call me by my middle name, I'm gonna start calling you by yours."

I groaned. "It's annoying."

She grinned. "It's settled. Go take your shower, Cameron."