Chapter 1

It is finally the start of our second year at UA and a lot has happened over the break. First off I can finally use 60% of One for all. I am also able to utilize my black whip much better. But i need to keep training. Ever since shigaraki gained All for one the league has only gotten stronger, and sadly I'm the only one who can stop them.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might said while waving to his student. "Are you ready to continue your training? I have something different planned for today if you think you're ready" Saying this got Izuku kind of excited and nervous.
"What did you have in mind?" Izuku said thinking of what it could be.
"Well, we know you can harness One for all at 60% now which is fantastic. And you can also use black whip to what I believe to be it's full potential, so i was thinking we attempt to unlock your third quirk, levitate." When Izuku heard this he immediately got worried of what kind of training he was going to have to go through.

"But, before we start I wanted to give you a partner for this training since in a way it can help both of you" All Might said sounding more and more confusing to Izuku.
"And who did you have in mind?" Izuku said trying to think of who it could be.

It couldn't be Kacchan. Or Todoroki. Maybe Tsu? Oh wait! I know who it could be!

"Wait is it Ur-" Izuku began but he was cut off by All Might "It's Ochaco Uraraka, since her zero gravity can help you control yourself in air. And doing this can help her increase the time she can hold something. So it's a win, win! Anyway. You can come out now." All Might said signaling at the trees.

"Hey Deku! How are you?!" Ochaco yelled from a couple of meters away. As Izuku watches her run over he realizes something.

"Wait, All Might." He whispered, "did she hear what you said about one for all?" He was wondering cause he figured she was there the whole time.

"Not from that distance, but still we can't talk about it. All she knows is this is training that'll help you both but she doesn't know how." All Might said making Izuku slightly relieved. "Hey guys! Izuku, do you know how this training will help you? All, All Might said was that it'll help us both but i don't understand how my quirk can help improve yours." She asked the one question Izuku was hoping she wouldn't but thankfully All Might had him covered.

"Well, Young Midorya has noticed that if he focuses enough of his quirk towards his feet then he can use it as a means of slightly lifting himself off the ground. So we are going to use your quirk to help him magnify this a little bit and maybe he can use it to actually float high off the ground" All Might lied to her but for her own good.

Woah. Did he have this planned out already? Or did he just think of that. Though some of it is true. I have noticed myself somewhat floating when I fight. Especially when I fought Kacchan or Nine.

"I see so you want my quirk to be like training wheels in a way!" Uraraka asked falling for the rather convincing lie. "Well that's a boring way to think about it but yeah, basically!"

He said that same thing to me when i first got One for all...

"Anyway kids, enough chitchat! Let's get started!" All Might said very energetically. "Awesome! You ready Deku?!" As Uraraka said that she began leaning close to Izuku, and Izuku began to blush.

Why does she always get so close like this??

----------------------------------------------
Authors note

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It's not super long but i used it to mostly establish the arc.
Also incase you were confused whenever a bit of text looks like this it is Izukus thoughts. This story will mostly take place in Izukus POV but if it switches I will make sure to write it down