Chapter 49

"Because you are here? Do you think that copying All Might will make you as strong as the hero? Do you think you're the new symbol of peace because of your quirk?" Shigaraki said, beginning to laugh.

This is it, while he's distracted.

Izuku and Bakugo made their move towards Shigaraki but unfortunately, his gaurd was up the whole time. Shigaraki smiled and put his hands up to grab the teens but was cut off by a stun grenade from Bakugo.

Shigaraki, while blinded, was tangled in Blackwhip so he can't move his arms and was hit with a huge blast from Bakugos gauntlet.

Shigaraki broke free from Blackwhip and used air cannon to blast the teenagers away.

"There's no way to get close but I have an idea." Izuku turned to Bakugo. "Remember when we fought All Might?" Bakugo realized what Izuku was getting at and had a determined look in his eyes.

"First we need a smokescreen." Izuku said, turning to Shoto who nodded. "Leave that to me." He but flames in one hand and a chunk of ice in the other then clapped, making the area covered in steam and mist.

Shigaraki waitied until he decided that he got board, he went to touch the ground but some flames began to fly out of the steam and nearly hit Shigaraki.

"Is that it?" He said before noticing Izuku fly out for the steam pointing a grenade gauntlet at him. "Nice try, but I know that's the real one." Shigaraki said, pointing his air cannon up at Bakugo who is also pointing a gauntlet at Shigaraki.

Izuku just smiled and shot the entirety of the explosion right at Shigaraki, point-blank.

Izukus smile soon faded as he saw Shigarakis hand coming from the smoke. Although, the hand was quickly cut off by Shotos ice. Izuku jumped back with the extra time he was given but then he noticed air blast the wall, breaking it and send shards towards him.

Izuku activates blackwhip and pulls a shard towards him but moving it under his feet so he can use it as a platform and jumped off it. He landed on the ground and sees Bakugo and Shoto charging at Shigaraki but were stopped when Shigaraki charged up a fire attack and launched it around his body, hitting Bakugo and Shoto.

Bakugo was launched back and retreated but Shoto just took it and kept moving as his body is used to the heat. Shoto powered up his left side and launched a hug fire blast. "FLASH FIRE FIST! JET BURN!" He yelled and the attack hit Shigaraki. Unfortunately, Shigaraki didn't even flinch as he used Air cannon again and launched Shoto back.

"I'm tired of this!" Shigaraki yelled as he reached for the ground to begin the decay. He was stopped by Izuku who used blackwhip to grab Shigarakis fingers and ripped two of them off. Shigaraki yelled as his regeneration quickly sealed the wound, leaving him with two nubs where his fingers were.

"YOU BITCH!" Shigaraki yelled in anger and he shot a thing of black blades from his body at Izuku but he was cut off by a falling rock. "What the?" Shigaraki said before looking up and seeing around 30 floating rocks above him.

Good job Ochaco, now let em have it!

"RELEASE!" Ochaco yelled as the rocks began to fall, slamming one by one into Shigaraki. Ochaco ran behind Izuku and started to float the ice shards before Shigaraki could brake free.

Once he made it out of his rocky prison, Izuku used blackwhip to throw the ice at Shigaraki. He was stabbed, cut, and crushed but his regeneration made it look like the only thing that was affected were his clothes.

Damn it, we're not getting anywhere like this! What else should we do?

"Are you little pests done? Good, I guess it's my turn." Shigaraki ran over to Shoto and before he can react, Shoto was sent flying from one punch.