Chapter 50: The Source of my Strength

~~~Authors note~~~

This is the final chapter of this story. I hope you all enjoyed the story up until this point and thank you all for reading and keeping up with my terrible posting schedule.

I will not be making a sequel since I lost my drive to write and I'm afraid it'll happen again if I try to make another story.

Anyway, thank you all once again and I hope you enjoy this final chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku looks around and finds that he's on a familiar looking beach. He turns around and sees All Might in his muscle form standing and talking to someone.

Izuku walks runs towards him and yells "All Might!" He is so excited to see his hero again but before he can make it, Izuku figures out where he is.

"Wait a second, this is-" Izuku was cut off by the sound of footsteps, he turns around and sees All Might in his skinny form. "This is 10 months before I gave you One for All. When we first started training." All Might said, while approaching Izuku.

"All Might?" Izuku asked, beginning to tear up and running over to hug his hero. Izuku embraced All Might and All Might returned the hug.

"You did great Young Midoriya. I'm proud of you." All Might said now tearing up as well.

The two hugged for a few more seconds before finally separating. "What's happening? I saw you die. Did I die as well?" Izuku asked a little worried.

"No, you're fine Young Midoriya. You fell unconscious after defeating Shigaraki. But you will be ok. You're actually in a hospital right now with your mother and Young Uraraka." All Might reassured Izuku.

"Ok, what about Kacchan? Do you know if he's ok?" Izuku started to panic once again. "That one I am unsure of, but you can ask once you wake up."

"When will I wake up?" Izukus tears haven't stopped but they began slowing down. "You're going to wake up very soon, we have a few minutes left together." All Might said, hoping to say what he wanted to tell his protégé.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you something, so listen up." Izuku looked up at his hero and was all ears.

All Might put his hand on Izukus shoulder and began talking. "Young Midoriya, ever since the day you ran in to save young Bakugo, I knew you would be the one to finish All for One for good. But what you did with our quirk, with your quirk. It's beyond anything I could've dreamed of. You still have more growing to do but take your time, you defeated the strongest villain you will probably ever face and I want you to finish growing up and enjoying your childhood. I will watch over you and visit every once in a while when your quirk evolves further." All Might dropped to a knee and started to hug his student.

"You are like the son I never had, thank you for that." He said, making Izuku cry.

"Thank you All Might. For everything." All Might just smiled and looked at his student once more.

"I'll see you around kid." He said as he and the surrounding area began to vanish and just like that, Izuku had woken up in the hospital.

His body was covered in bandages including his head. He looked towards the clock that was above the door and it read 2:43. It was dark out the window so he could only assume it was 2:43am.

How long have I been here? Why does my lap feel heavy?

He looks down and sees his mom and his girlfriend laying on either side, probably waiting for him to wake up.