Chapter 46

2 days until Izukus birthday

The group had been training very hard and they can feel themselves getting stronger. But the question is, is it enough?

Izuku and Ochaco had finished training for the day and decided to go out on a date later that day, since it's been a while. The couple go up to their separate rooms to get ready.

I wonder what Deku wants to do, he said that it was a surprise and that I should just wear casual clothes. But it's difficult picking out clothes when I have no idea where we are going.

Ochaco spent some time thinking about it but since it were summer, she put on some shorts, a yellow shirt, and she put her hair up, she was ready to go.

A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door, when she opened it she saw Izuku in front of her. She scanned him top to bottom to see what he was wearing. He had his signature red shoes, a pair of jeans, and a white shirt.

I'm glad I went with very casual wear.

"Hey Ochaco, you look beautiful." Izuku said, making Ochaco smile. "Thanks Deku, you don't look too bad yourself." Ochaco said, winking at Izuku.

"Ready to go?" Izuku asked, holding his arm out and giving his girlfriend a small smile. Ochaco just grabbed his arm and nodded with a smile from ear to ear.

I don't know how he does it, but this boy makes me fall deeper in love everytime I see him.

The couple head out and decide to go get some lunch. They go to a small American fast food place, that's close to UA. When Ochaco looks at it, she immediately though back to the first time she went her with Izuku. It was after training and afterward, Izuku carried her back to the dorms on his back.

She blushed a little at the thought but smiled as well since it was one of her favorite memories. The couple order the samething as last time and sit down to eat. They talked about school and everything, trying to get their minds off the dream and continue eating. As the two kept talking, Ochaco noticed that Izuku was holding back something, he wasn't himself.

Oh Deku, you're scared aren't you. I don't blame you I would be too.

The couple finish up and head down to Izukus initial location for the date. "Hey Deku, where are we going?" Ochaco asked confused. "The place where it all started." He said, making Ochaco even more confused.

The place where it all started? The place where what started?

They get to the destination and Ochacos eyes widen as she looks at the gorgeous beach infront of her. "Deku! You took me here on our first date! I absolutely love it!" Ochaco exclaimed, excited.

"Y-yeah, this place is basically a part of me. Without it, I wouldn't have gotten One for All in time. Then, I would've never met the girl that saved me from falling and ended up being the love of my life." Izuku said as he turned and smiled at his girlfriend.

Ochaco just looked at him and gave him a slight blush before she gave him a kiss. He returned the kiss and gave her a hug. "I love you Ochaco, I'm so glad I met you, I never would've gotten this far without you." Ochaco began to tear up and she tightened the hug. "I love you too Deku."

The couple stayed like that for a while before breaking the hug and started holding hands, they walked to the gazebo on the dock right next to the beach.

"Hey Deku? Can we get married here one day?" Ochaco asked while looking out into the sea. Izuku blushed and looked into the same direction as her while he thought for a second. "Yeah, that'd be nice." Izuku said smiling and looking back at his girlfriend. Ochaco looked at him with a smile from ear to ear.

The couple stayed looking at the sea and talking for hours. They talked about their future for most of it but when they did, Izuku looked more and more sad.

I wonder, does he think he's going to die when he fights Shigaraki?

They then made their way back as the sun began to set. They made it back to the dorms, ate dinner, then went up to Izukus room. When they made it to his room, they sat on the bed in silence.

I should ask him about it, maybe reassure that he will win. I hope.

Ochaco opened her mouth to speak but before she could, Izuku began. "All Might messaged me about the investigation on the league to find out if the dream was right. Turns out it was spot on, so he notified UA and they are beefing up defenses for this." Izuku said with his voice shakey and his hands trembling. "D-Deku." Was all Ochaco could say to the sight.

"I will be the only one that can beat Shigaraki, it's then or never, no more chances. I am terrified Ochaco, what if I don't make it, what if you d-" Izuku was quickly quieted by Ochaco who put her hand on his cheek.

"Nothing bad will happen to me Deku, I won't die, not while you're here to protect me. And you are the strongest person I know, you won't fall to some dirtbag like Shigaraki. I know my words probably won't help, but, you need to believe in yourself, like the Deku I knew back when he made the name 'Deku' into a name of a hero." She said, reigniting the fire in his eyes.

"Y-you're right, I just need to get my mind off things I guess." He said, giving Ochaco a devilish grin. She turned his head and began kissing him before breaking the kiss and climbing onto his lap.

"Well Deku, if that's what you want." Ochaco gave her boyfriend a seductive smile. "I can give you a hand with that."

Izuku thought about it for a second but then looked into her eyes, he expected to see lust but instead he saw compassion and fear. He realized that they both need to not think about it.

"Well, are you just gonna stare ate me all ni-" Ochaco was cut off by a kiss from Izuku, one more passionate than their previous ones.

He took me by surprise, I guess he wants it too.

The young couple stayed up nearly all night, they weren't thinking of anything but each other the whole time.

Although, when Izuku woke up the next day, he realized that he wasn't prepared for what's to come with the war that will occur tomorrow. (Next chapter begins the final few. I hope you're all ready for it!)