Chapter 30

A few weeks go by and it's finally the start of summer vacation and the students have a week to themselves. So Izuku and Ochaco decided to invite class 1-A to the beach.

The night before, Izuku and Ochaco went to Inkos house. "Hey mom! I'm home!" Izuku yells and hears footsteps coming down the hall. "My baby! I haven't heard from you since before your mission! Are you ok?" Inko asked, inspecting her son.

"I'm fine mom, and so is Ochaco." Izuku said with a smile. "That's good. How are you doing Ochaco?" Inko asked whole givinig Ochaco a hug. "I'm great, and you?" Ochaco asked, returning the hug.

"Well, what are you two up to for summer vacation?" Inko asked while walking to the living room and the couple following her. "We were actually going to the beach with the rest of the class tomorrow. Then Ochaco and I will spend some time together at the dorms until Saturday when I'll go meet her parents." Izuku said

"Oh? Now I have two more questions. The first one is, how are your parents Ochaco? Are they nice?" Inko asked. "Of course. We've always been tight on cash so we've been humbled by the hard work and everything. They raised me to never take something for granted." Ochaco answered.

"I see, that's good. Now my second question." Inko said now looking at Izuku. "What do you two plan on doing alone in the dorms young man?" Inko asked and Izuku knew what she was implying and grew bright red.

"I- well. I um. W-we were going to just watch movies and stuff." Izuku said trying to give her half the truth. "I see. Well, remember that you guys are too young for anything else, you got that! You're only a 17 year old boy Izuku." Inko said in a half serious, half joking tone. "I-I know mom. Don't worry." Izuku said making his mom and Ochaco laugh a little.

"Calm down Izuku, you know I'm joking. If that stuff is actually happening I don't want to know. Just try to be safe with it." Inko said. "Of course." Izuku said. Neither of them noticed Ochacos eyes widen as Inko talked about being safe.

Ochaco grabbed Izuku and whispered to him. "We aren't safe, are we?" She said in his ear hoping Inko didn't hear. Izukus just shook his head a little hoping Inko doesn't know what they're talking about. "Hey, are you two keeping secrets from your mother/mother in law." Ochacos face grew red when she said mother in law.

"I'm just kidding Ochaco, don't worry." Inko said starting to laugh.

Mom is in a really good mood. I wonder why.

"So, I've been thinking you. Let's go to the mall, it's a beautiful day and I would like to hang out with my son and his girlfriend more." Inko said, standing up. "Sure mom, sounds like a great idea." Izuku said.

The three got ready and headed out. Izuku was wearing his Uravity hoodie with jeans while Ochaco wore her Deku hoodie with shorts.

The three make it to the mall and first go to a clothing outlet. "Hey Ochaco, come look at this dress!" Inko yelled truing to get Ochaco away from Izuku.

~~~Ochacos POV~~~

"So Ochaco, can I ask you something kind of weird?" Inko asked getting a little nervous. "Of course you can Inko, what is it?" Ochaco said with a reassuring smile. "Ok, well. Izuku has been a very sensitive kid growing up. He was never popular and was always bullied for being quirkless, or so we thought he was. Well, now that he's started UA and met you his life has seemed amazing, he seems so happy. But can you make sure he doesn't forget about me or his roots?" Inko asked.

"What do you mean?" Ochaco asked. "I mean, make sure he never forgets the humble boy he once was, the one that would dress like All Might and yell 'I AM HERE' around the house saving me. I trust he will be an amazing hero one day but I want him to remember that and me, always." Inko said looking down

Does she think Izuku will forget about her?

"Inko, he will always remember you and those times, he is the man he is today because of you. You will always be his number 1 fan and his mom. He loves you, so he won't forget about you and I promise that I will make sure he doesn't." Ochaco said making Inko tear up then hug Ochaco.

"Hey, are you ok mom?" Izuku said walking up to the two. "Yeah, this one is definitely a keeper Izuku, don't lose her." Inko said. Izuku smiled and looked at Ochaco. "Yeah, I know" he said making Ochaco smile

"Anyway, are you girls hungry?" Izuku asked and the two nodded. The group went to the food courst to get some food, they then go shopping at a few more shops and leave. Ochaco bought a new bikini and Izuku bought matching swimtrunks. The three also found a photobooth and took pictures in it. Some with all three and some with just Izuku and Ochaco.

They make it back to the house and decide to eat and go to bed. "Hey Izuku, did you want to just order pizza or something? I have nothing prepared for dinner." Inko asked her son. "Sure mom, I'll order one right now." Izuku responded after ordering the pizza. "Hey mom, Ochaco and I are gonna watch a movie in my room. Let us know when the pizza arrives." Izuku said. "Ok, have fun son." Inko said, folding clothes.

Izuku walks into the room and as soon as he shut the door, Ochaco jumped on him with a huge hug. "I wanted to give you this hug since the first store in the mall. I love you Deku." Ochaco said making Izuku smile and hug back. "I love you too Ochaco.