Chapter 14

The two make it to the fair as excited as can be. When they make it, they realize how crowded it was. "There's so many people. I hope we can ride a lot of rides atleast." Ochako said a little worried about the time constraint. "Don't worry, we have around 4 and a half hours. What do you wanna go onto first?" Izuku asked hoping she wouldn't pick a certain one.

That's a good question, do I wanna go on a rollercoaster first? Which one? Wait! I Know!

"Lets go on that one!" Ochako said before pointing at the big drop tower. Izuku gulped when he saw what she was pointing at. "O-ok. Le-lets go then." Izuku said getting a littke worried. He's never really liked big rides, especially not rides like the drop towers.

The two waited in the decently long line. For Ochako the wait felt like forever. But for Izuku it felt like it took no time at all. "Ok, next ones come up!" The man working the ride said. "That's us Deku! Lets go." Ochako said before grabbing her arm and pulling him with her to the ride so he'd go faster.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Izuku said with a smile growing as he thinks of how cute his date is. The ride attendant started strapping everyone in and started reading the rules off to everyone on the ride.

The ride then begins and the seats start moving up slowly. As they do, Izuku notices a familiar spot and realizes what he wants to do after training. He goes to tell Ochako but right before he could, they drop.

The two are screaming but for different reasons, one is having a ton of fun with the fast ride, while Izuku is screaming in fear. The ride eventually stops and they get off. Izuku can barley stand however, his legs were shaking still from fear.

That was awesome! But it doesn't seem like Deku had as much fun.

"Hey Deku, you ok? You seem like you didn't like the ride." Ochako asked, a little worried. "I'm fine, the ride was fun. I'm just not super good with fast rides like that." Izuku said making Ochako giggle a little bit. "What's so funny?" He asks a little embarrassed. "It's just, you are the fastest person in our class and can probably run as fast as that dropped but you hate fast rides like that. It's kind of ironic." Ochako said before giggling somemore.

Izuku couldn't help but smile at her as he realized how ironic it really was. "I guess so, still don't like them much. Anyway, where to next?" Izuku asks trying to keep the pace going considering they have training later.

Hmmm, let's see here. Oh! I have an idea!

"Let's go to that rollercoaster." Ochako says, pointing to the smallest coaster. "Ok, let's do this." Izuku said before grabbing Ochakos hand and started heading towards the rollercoaster.

As the two started walking, they heard soneone say to them, "hey, you're a cute couple." Before walking off. Hearing this made the two of them blush a little. But they continued holding hands.

Are we really that cute of a couple? I mean, I appreciate the compliment but I don't know. Dekus the only cute one.

The two made it to the ride and got into the line which was much longer than the drop towers line. Eventually they finally get to the front. "We're next Deku!" Ochako said, getting excited. "Yep. Hopefully we have time for a few more rides after this." Izuku said lookjng at his watch and realizing that they have plenty of time.

I wonder what to go on next? Maybe a ferris wheel?

"Next up! Come on!" The worker yelled, catching the couples attention. "Yay! Let's go Deku!" Ochako said running towards the rollercoaster. Izuku then followed and got into the front seats.

Izuku started getting a little nervous but he knew this ride wouldn't be as crazy or exciting as the tower. "Ok! Everyone will get strapped in, remember to keep your hands and feet in the cart at all times and smile for the camera when you see it! And you're off!" The worker said with more enthusiasm than the guy at the drop tower.

The cart started moving slowly up the big drop. The more it got higher, the more worried Izuku got. Until they got to the top. Izuku looked down and he noticed something a little strange. He saw that there was a piece of the railing shaking a little. He then realized that the track might breakdown but before he could act, the cart started falling.

The cart got half way until Izuku noticed the cart start falling with collapsing track. Izuku quickly fired up one for all and used his black whip to connect the two tracks again, but he also used black whip to jam the wheels on the cart, stopping it then quickly looking back to make sure everyone is safe.

Did Deku just spot that fault and stop this whole cart in an instant all by himself?

Ochako sat with wide eyes staring at Izuku. "Is everyone alright?" Izuku asked looking back. He waited to see everyone nod or say yes before he got himself and Ochako out and started getting everyone else out.

The security and park advisor came to check on what's happening and Izuku explained the whole thing to them. "Thank you young man, are you a hero then?" The advisor asked Izuku. "No, I'm still a student but I want to become a great hero one day." Izuku responded with a smile. "Well, do you have a hero name atleast?" The advisor started seeing Izuku as a hero so he didn't feel the need to ask for his real name. "It's Deku." Izuku said making Ochako smile.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Deku, I will have to close down the fair for a few hours to make repairs and check on a few things, but you and your girlfriend are welcome back at no cost!" The advisor said making the two blush at the word girlfriend. "I really appreciate it sir, is there anything else you need?" Izuku asked before the advisor shook his head. "It's ok, you two can leave. But you can come back by 7. The park might be open back up." Izuku nodded and the couple started leaving the park with the crowd of people.

"You really were amazing Deku, how did you know the track was messed up?" Ochako asked. "I saw one of the tracks were shakey and I knew something was wrong. I'm just glad I acted in time." Izuku said.

The two kept the conversation going as they headed to the training field to begin early.